Ever wonder where you rate sexually?

lana111
Describe a person who you think is ...
Describe a person who you think is very open

Everyone has their opinion of how they are in bed... how adventerous... how open...

But what is adventerous to one person may be stale to another.

And I was thinking (to myself) how I rate to my bf. We never discussed our past sexual experiences so I dont know what he has or hasnt done.

I get positive reinforcement from him... he'll tell me when something felt really good and so on.

For example, if I were to initiate that thing where you place a mans penis between your breasts (dont need to get banned), guy A may not think anything of it where that may totally blow the mind of guy B.

I think about this a lot. I think that I do a pretty good job on keeping things sexy and new, but maybe for him and his experiences I'm nothing special... or maybe im the biggest freak he's ever met!

Anyone else ever think about this? Its all so relative and I hope I'm not delusional.

well i am comfortable with him and we do a good amount of stuff. id like to try more. i guess i could just ask him how he thinks of our sex life. i mean, i KNOW its good. i KNOW he's satisfied. i just dont know if its as adventerous for him as i think. for me its not that wild, but i THINK it may be for him. i woudl love to know where i stand (well not really bc what if im at the bottom ahaha).

just would love to know how high my freak flag flies lol.

I used to be curious, but then I learned to gauge my own performance both by their reaction and by asking them after the fact. Most would say I'm about as close to a perfect 10 in bed as you can get. Every woman but my first couple had no problem with the big-O within minutes of intercourse. And I'm average size, so that's not what's doing it in case anyone is wondering.

If you're curious where you stand, then ask. And pay attention in the bedroom to what's going on. That's what I did and why I learned so much and got so good. Imagine that, paying attention to your lover's needs.

Hmm.. All I wonder about is how he feels with me compared to others he's had sex with. Sometimes I wonder if they where better.

It's pretty obvious though (and I believe him) that he's never felt (or had anything) with another girl like he has with me. He'd never been in a serious relationship before.

And I've never been in a relationship with someone who treats/loves me like him. When we have sex I can feel the love between us. So to me, no matter what he does/doesn't do in bed, he's the best ever. Plus he's GREAT with oral, and this is coming from someone who used to hate getting oral. I actually feel comfy with him.

I think the same goes for him in regards to my performace. All I know is I'm getting really positive feedback and he's always coming back for more. He's always "ooh"ing and "ahh"ing. That's all I need to know.

Another re assuring thing is that we seem to have the same "sex style" as me. As far as I know none of us have used sex toys and we aren't into bondage or hair pulling sex, pain, etc. We just kinda match (so far) in that department. Weird. But good.

I'll be honest though, To me he isn't the biggest freak lol. He likes missionary and other positions I've seen and heard of regularly. (Doggy, girl on top, etc). So I don't feel too worried about not being a "a big freak in bed" either.

hahahhahah.

but the point of my thread wasnt to know if i was the best or anything...

its more to think about the relativity. here is one person thinking the sex is just "normal" or "good" and the other may think its mind blowing.

for example two friends of mine... she hated their sex/sex life but it was the best thing he ever had. he would talk about how awesome they were together, she was minorly repulsed. ahahaha they were a mess, but anywho...

i just think... here i am doing X,Y, and Z. maybe he thinks that its routine stuff and maybe its super exciting and new to him.

another example. anal sex. some guys might think "how sexy/kinky/different" and other may view it as an average sex act.

hahahhahah.

but the point of my thread wasnt to know if i was the best or anything...

its more to think about the relativity. here is one person thinking the sex is just "normal" or "good" and the other may think its mind blowing.

for example two friends of mine... she hated their sex/sex life but it was the best thing he ever had. he would talk about how awesome they were together, she was minorly repulsed. ahahaha they were a mess, but anywho...

i just think... here i am doing X,Y, and Z. maybe he thinks that its routine stuff and maybe its super exciting and new to him.

another example. anal sex. some guys might think "how sexy/kinky/different" and other may view it as an average sex act.

that's true.

but i think thats why u need to see his reaction and what he says to u about this topic.

surely ur bf must be giving u a hint of what goes on in his mind and what he thinks of the sex?

i like to just see how the guy leads. that way i can tell his style and what he likes.

for instance, i had an ex who was into the whole hair pulling, slapping and anal sex. and handcuffs. i got all this just from talking to him about sex and communication. we never even had sex. in 9 months!

and yet with my bf, i can tell he isnt into all that stuff. sometimes i subtly bring up this stuff about slapping/spanking/sex toys and see his reaction and feedback. plus i dont see him doing any of this in bed so i'm guessing it's not his thing.

anal sex however, i can tell he likes going for my bum when it comes to foreplay. we've never had anal sex but i already know he likes it lol, b/c of how he talks of it and he has asked if we where going to try it sometimes

Yes, communication is the only way to know.

I can say with absolute certainty that, thanks to communication, my wife is not at all interested in anything wild that I am, and that she only wants rather plain, vanilla sex. See? Communication saved the day...

Oh Wait...

Crap

I guess the lesson is not just to communicate, but communicate early and often, and hope that as your interests change, they change at the same rate for both people.

Archived