okay i have talk to a lot of ppl befor about my girl friend for 4 years, well we just broke up back in feb, because i need to get myself figured out, plus i dont have net much unless i go to the library so i dont get to talk to her much, im kinda homeless at the moment and so i cant talk to her at all, and i want to date ppl here in utah were i live, and she maken me feel really bad for wanteding to date other ppl and the fact that im homeless, i i dont have a phone and i hardly get online, we talk maybe ones a month if that. i dont know what to do, she keeps telling me she ganna die if i leave her she will kill herself, i cant really be with here right now in this part of my life, i need somone closer and she maken me feel bad for even thinking about leaven right now we are just friends and she maken it harder on me then it needs to be, i dont know what to do everytime we talk its a fight, we got in a big fight yesterday after noon and i have not talked to her since, i dont know what to do,

if she threatens to kill herself call her local pd and tell them of her threat. if shes serious she will need the help. if shes not it will show her she shouldnt play around with that threat.

if you dont want to be in the relationship for whatever reason, thats should be the end of the story. you have told her why you dont want to be in a relationship with her and if she cant accept that, thats her problem. dont email her or contact her anymore.

Archived