I really don't care anymore

musicguy

Women are evil

love sucks

relationships suck.

people who I thought were friends disrespect me

all I want is to be loved by someone

and don't tell me "ohh if you love yourself, others will love you" because I've heard that line before.

I've had it with everything, I'm sick of getting hurt, I'm sick of getting rejected.

Hey musicguy,

I know it sucks sometimes.. I have been in similar circumstances to you (and in some regards still am), but you cannot give up hope. Rejection sucks, hey I have to go through it all the time... but I try and use it to make me stronger, learn from the experience, realise how much better a person I am than some of the awful people who have hurt me... etc..

You're only 29, you have a lot of life ahead of you, and a lot of opportunities ahead of you. I understand it's hard right now, I truly do, but what goes down, has to come back up again, and I assure you it will.

Ammy

Women are evil

love sucks

relationships suck.

people who I thought were friends disrespect me

all I want is to be loved by someone

and don't tell me "ohh if you love yourself, others will love you" because I've heard that line before.

I've had it with everything, I'm sick of getting hurt, I'm sick of getting rejected.

I don't agree that women are evil, but I do agree that love sucks and relationships suck. Staying single is the best idea, if you can find a way to get laid somehow.

MG, I know you are having a tough time right now and I know how much that feeling of just not wanting to be alive anymore feels like but you have to fight it. Being dead is the end. When deep down all you really want to feel is happiness and not this dark shell of a person you are right now. Guess what? That can happen! Even if your mind says otherwise (I know mine does) it isn't as impossible as it feels.

I care about you MG. Send me a PM at any time you need to talk or vent.

Archived