Marrying robots???????

gilfer

There it is:

Japanese man wants to marry cartoon character

Thursday, 6 November 2008

A Japanese man has enlisted hundreds of people in a campaign to allow marriages between humans and cartoon characters, saying he feels more at ease in the "two-dimensional world."

Comics books are hugely popular in Japan. Marriage is meanwhile on the decline as many younger people find it difficult to find partners.

Taichi Taka * * * * a launched an online petition aiming for one million signatures to present to the government to establish a law on marriages with cartoon characters.

"I am no longer interested in three dimensions. I would even like to become a resident of the two-dimensional world," explained Taichi Taka * * * * a. "thereforee, at the very least, would it be possible to legally authorize marriage with a two-dimensional character?"

The fuglies out there who believe they can't get someone or keep standards way too high up. But it still is that they may have a robot spouse, but what about there only being one income then? HMM. You know people stayed married for financial reasons as well. hahaha. Reminds me of Stepford Wives. I have seen there are those sex dolls that cost thousands, they may just replicate that in some ways and turn it into a bot. So for the man bots, would they just with the flick of a switch flip their switch? LOL

Archived