am i normal? do you have orgasms all the time?

emma34

my boyfriend and i were talking last night, and he was telling a story about his friends girlfriend, and how she had like multiple orgasms or something. and i was like 'wow'.. (i never have)...the conversation went on and he seems to think that most girls have orgasms everytime they have sex.or at least most of the time, and not all girls need clitoral stimulation to get off. is this true?

i have never been able to have an orgasm without...well, lending a hand. and i probably do this about 25% of the time.

You're normal, don't worry.

Your boyfriend's friend was probably just trying to show off about how he can get his girlfriend to orgasm all the time...honestly, if she's saying she gets multiple orgasms all the time and never has to have any clitoral stimulation at all...she's either lieing/faking, or REALLY, REALLY lucky. She'd be the "un-normal" one, not you.

I can't orgasm just from penetration either. Oh well.

I'm one of those women who has multiple orgasms, but that doesn't mean it happens frequently or that a man can necessarily bring me to a multiple orgasm. Getting yourself off is a lot easier than having someone else get you off.

It takes compatibility, trust, and a guy who's patient, and as interested in your needs as he is in his own, for most women to orgasm during sex.

Sounds to me like you're completely normal. As one poster said, be thankful you get orgasms. Some women don't.

Archived