Enotalone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeawutever

So has Enotalone change you over time?? If so how??

Been 3 years already LOL (was 18 back then) and do recall being more judgemental at the time and I would mainly see many things as black-n-white instead of gray like I do now. Now if I don't agree on an action someone does, I tell them in a conventional way of how I don't agree with labeling them nor do I take criticism too serious, before I would get angry more easily.

I was going to make a thread on how did people get started on this site? lol.

Oh that's easy to answer. When I was still in my last year of high school I was searching online on forums about relationships and why do people cheat on their SO. And I happened to see this site by accident and it was Oct. 2005 when I join in. Now back then I remember flaming the cheaters. Well I still think there is no excuse but the way I see it is different from back then. I even post sometimes and their threads and at many times do wish them luck.

Change your writing its a little unreadable.

Ok, thanx for letting me know.

reading posts on here make me realize there are people worse off than me... and i can hear their story too so it's personal... not like when you mom tells you kids are starving in africa, appreciate your food, you know? lol and i like hearing older people's opinions and take on things (older like 40-60).. it's not everyday that i get their perspectives. other than my mom, i dont really talk to any older people.

the reason i joined... umm i was distressing about a certain ex bf and asked for advice. i didn't think i'd stay but... it's been 2 yrs.

reading posts on here make me realize there are people worse off than me... and i can hear their story too so it's personal... not like when you mom tells you kids are starving in africa, appreciate your food, you know? lol and i like hearing older people's opinions and take on things (older like 40-60).. it's not everyday that i get their perspectives. other than my mom, i dont really talk to any older people.

the reason i joined... umm i was distressing about a certain ex bf and asked for advice. i didn't think i'd stay but... it's been 2 yrs.

Oh watch out your calling 40 year olds old!!!

Archived