Too soon for contact?

WizardofOz

I just spent over 15 hours with a girl I've been seeing for about a month. We had a great time and the date ended really well. Now that I am back home I can't stop thinking about her and really can't concentrate on anything I have to do today. Is it too soon to make contact with her after only being apart for 2-3 hours? I'd like to send an email or something to let her know how much I enjoyed her company and how I am missing her but I don't want to come accross as being too clingy etc etc.

In addition, she is 27, I am 23 so I don't want it do appear as if I am immature by contacting her right away.

Any advice is much appreciated.

id say give it a little time..sometimes after hanging out with someone that long and then being thrown back into being alone to think about it, it can be an exciting thing and/or kinda scary but scary in a good way..TO text her right away might make her more nervous, but it could also make her really happy you feel like she does..but you cant be sure how she feels, so play it safe and wait either tonight or tomorrow to just say hellp and you had a great time..did you make any follow up plans?

id say give it a little time..sometimes after hanging out with someone that long and then being thrown back into being alone to think about it, it can be an exciting thing and/or kinda scary but scary in a good way..TO text her right away might make her more nervous, but it could also make her really happy you feel like she does..but you cant be sure how she feels, so play it safe and wait either tonight or tomorrow to just say hellp and you had a great time..did you make any follow up plans?

Yes. We are going to do something early next week. I said I'd call her to confirm it.

I don't like these kind of games people play when they are dating. If you really like her and think she had a good time with you as well, then I don't see anything wrong with sending her a text or email straight away. I would find this very sweet.

I totally agree with you!!

I find it makes me feel better the sooner a man contacts me after the date, shows he is thinking of me and i am on his mind

• 2 weeks later...
I don't like these kind of games people play when they are dating. If you really like her and think she had a good time with you as well, then I don't see anything wrong with sending her a text or email straight away. I would find this very sweet.

The longer it takes for a man to contact me after seeing him, the less interested I become. That goes double if we just had a really good time.

I totally agree with you!!

I find it makes me feel better the sooner a man contacts me after the date, shows he is thinking of me and i am on his mind

So the theory is a guy drops you off and then calls you an hour later and it is okay? I can see that, but the question is quantity, at which number of calls does it become creepy? 2 calls by 7 am and he dropped you off at midnight or whats the deal?

Get in touch with meaning | get in ...
Get in touch with meaning | get in touch with sentences | Common English Idioms #shorts

Archived