The boy next door

Blue Skittles
Kim Seon Ho + Shin Min Ah Hometown ...
Kim Seon Ho + Shin Min Ah Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha Shoutout Netflix PH fans

My boyfriend got a new roommate a few months ago. This guy came out from the other side of the country for work because you can make a lot more money out here than out east. He is married, and when he came out here the first time his wife came with him and I met her and she is a very nice woman. His wife and 3 kids are staying out east.

I stay over at my bf's place quite a lot, and it became a concern when his new roommate started sleeping with another woman. I know it is NONE of my business at all, but it really bothered me that this was going on. And on top of it, there is only a wall between my bf's room and his room and so we hear everything. Its disgusting.

The guy that owns the house has stated to this guy that he does not want this girl in his house again. But he is hardly ever home so when hes not there the guy still has his 'girlfriend' come over.

I'm just very disgusted by this infidelity that is happening. And the worst part is, I can do nothing because its not my place. The only thing I can do is stop going to my boyfriends house but I mean thats only going to create problems with my boyfriend and me since I'm living with a catholic family, hes allowed to visit but not sleep over.

I seriously wish someone would kick him out, or tell his wife or do something. I mean if it was my husband that was doing this behind my back I'd want to know.

i don't uderstand why you would 'punish' your boyfriend because some other guy is cheating on his wife??? Sorry but that makes NO sense to me.

Unfortunately its none of your business. The guy who owns the house has a say but i don't think you do. If they are keeping you up all night with their 'noise' just tell them to keep it down.

I've had flatmates who have cheated on their boyfriends/ girlfriends, but its really none of my business.

quit talking about me

Ok so are you the guy cheating on your wife?? If so, do her a favor and leave her, not fair for her.

Back to the poster: Please don't get involve on this as it's really nothing you should be concern about. If he is cheating on his wife then he's in the wrong not you. Stay out of a couple's relationship and their problems.

I think that is gross. Cheating issue aside, it's totally disrespectful to your bf's peace and quiet to have to hear his roommate's rauncy sex noises. I mean, I've lived in dorms for the past few years and yeah, thin walls have always been an issue and I've had couples around all the time, but only once have I ever been subjected to those noises and I wanted to throw up. There is no reason to intrude on other people's peace and quiet with the loud noise. It's more exhibitionism than anything. People can be more quiet and considerate if they want to. I am 100% sure of that. Not sure what to do about it though...I mean could your bf kick him out and find a new roommate? If that's not possible, I'm not sure how to approach it. But I do think that your bf should not have to live with that. There is no excuse for his inconsiderate behavior. Can your bf rat his roommate out to the owner or simply ask him to leave so he can find another roommate?

As for what he's doing to his wife, I think she does deserve to know, but I fear she would not believe it if she were told.

I wouldn't mention it because: (1) unbeknown to you, the married couple may have an arrangement; and (2) you put your boyfriend in a bad position when the married roommate questions how his wife found out.

Instead, I would take this opportunity to express to your boyfriend how hurt you would be if you were the wife. Don't imply that you think your boyfriend is cheating on you, but just put the thought in his mind so it comes to the forefront if he's ever tempted.

Archived