Hi

alright my ex wanted to end things with me and he pushed me to end it first, well I did when we were breakingup he gave me a lame excuse and why he wants to end things cause he was dealing with depression and that he is confused..I was so hurt that he didnt tell me this while we were actually together so can work it all out and deal with it, but no he drops this bomb on me and tells me I need a better man etc, I was like what but I love you and only want you and no other man, but he kept saying Ill find a better guy who can give me more support etc..an he cant do that..I was so hurt I trusted this man with all my heart and thats a big step cause I have trust issues from the past but I over come that and thought ill be the best I can be for him, well that wasnt good enough I guess...

so its been now a month and a half almost we didnt talk we had NC..then he decides to contact me after all this time! and tells me he wants to tell me the real reason why he wanted to end things and that he did somthing very bad, he said he would explain this in a letter..first I was for it and said ok..then I thought about it and said you know what it dosent matter I moved on and if it was important you would of said it when we were together, now I dont know what im feeling angry with him why all this time why now why not earlyer when I was so jackedup and cried myself to sleep why does he want to open back my wounds so I can feel the pain..ever since Iv been feeling down and dont know what to think im still angry at him,and hurt..and he opened those wounds...and then im thinking maybe Im trying shut him out so I dont feel anything anymore but a part of me says what did he want to tell me? thats so bad..im so messedup a part of me says move on dont hurt anymore the other side says why does he want conact me so bad...I basically told him to leave me alone...with the last time I spoke to him.But now im hanging what am I do too? any tips?

there's no need to re open old wounds. Tell him not to contact you so that you can heal. He should respect your wishes. Then later when he doesn't affect you emotionally, you can find out what he wants to tell you, but I don't think its a good idea to talk to him now. just keep doing what you were doing and move forward.

tells me he wants to tell me the real reason why he wanted to end things and that he did something very bad, he said he would explain this in a letter..first I was for it and said ok..then I thought about it and said you know what it dosent matter I moved on

"Something Very Bad", Awh, but you know already. Your relationship was based on trust. What does the statement " Something Very Bad " say to you?That's right, he violated that trust.

then I thought about it and said you know what it dosent matter I moved on and if it was important you would of said it when we were together

If you have truly moved on, as you say, than why this post? The illusion that you have created for yourself protected you until that illusion bubble was burst. This is why I know that " super dave's " no contact philosophy is completely ridicules. It is a lie meant to protect the inner self, the ego. And as with all lie's come's betrayal to one's self and to others. This is something that you can overcome. If he betrayed your trust (as I suspect he has) you will have to deal with it as an adult and let your feeling's for him be your guide. Do you Love This guy? If the answer is "yes" than give him a chance to explain "Face to Face" not in a "letter" and then you respond to what he has to say. Remember this, Your first response immediately after what he has to say to you is your HONEST AND TRUE RESPONSE. Go with it, and good luck.

It sounds to me that he feels guilty about what he did and now he wants to clear HIS conscious. That's the only reason he contacted you, right? So he could tell you something he did. If he mails the letter, I would burn it and tell him so. Teach him a lesson.

Archived