Facial Perspiration During Sex

down-not-out

whenever I'm having sex I seem to sweat from my face quite a bit and of course, depending on the position we're in that usually means its dripping onto my partner (not exactly the sexiest thing in the world). I've tried a number of things to reduce the amount of perspiration, but nothing seems to work. Right now the best solution is keeping a towel handy, but that kinda distracts from the moment and isn't really available for those spontaneous moments that arise? If anybody has a solution to this, I'm all ears.

Maybe it is just me but I love when my BF gets all sweaty during sex.

Yeah, me too.

Dripping on me might be distracting though.

I'd just avoid positions where you are directly above her when you feel sweaty. Try her on top, or positions where you are against her body and your upper body isn't above her.

Versions of missionary are the only positions that would cause that problem.

i like sweating. i dont mind a few drops on me just as long as it doesnt get on my face or mouth lol. other then that i wouldnt worry. sorry i have no other better advice.

haha a funny image popped in my head though.

how about sweat bands or a towel around your neck... like when one would go running

The reason I ask is my last two partners have complained about it. It kinda breaks the mood when your getting right into it and she complains "your dripping sweat on me again". I have used the pillow technique but when your in someone's home you dont exactly want to be using all their furniture and stuff as a gym towel. lol

instead of reaching for a towel why not' date=' in missionary, get down and wipe your face on the pillow case or something? i dunno, just a suggestion.[/quote']

lol why didnt i think of that easy idea.

yea u can also just wipe the forehead/neck sweat off so u dont drip onto her face/mouth and ur done

I say wear a headband, ok that would probably look funny. Maybe you can start by being on top at first and when you start sweating then have her be on top. That would be a quick fix. I also was wondering if you excercise regularly. Try increasing your cardio, it could mean that you might be a little out of shape.

Hmm, yeah, I sweat a bit, and my wife doesn't sweat at ALL.. so naturally she hates sweat.

To combat the sweat-drip situation, I avoid positions where the action is particularly strenuous for me AND when I'm directly above her. To this end, I prefer a modified missionary position in which I'm standing beside the bed/couch/whatever, and she's laying on her back on it. This fixes both issues, as I'm not doing push-ups and any sweat that might happen would just run down my face/neck.

Archived