What should I do??!!?? Need advice

Ok so long story short: my ex and I broke up about a year ago. Since then we haven't really talked at all after a serious three year relationship. Well all of a sudden like 2 months ago, he has started calling me again! Mostly the conversations consist of his new girlfriend, which really break my heart, but I try to be there for him. Yesterday he calls me up and meets me somewhere. I was freaking out bc I haven't seen him in a year. We talk and he tells me he lost his job that day and he has no one to turn to. Also his new girlfriend isn't happy and he thinks she may leave him. So he asks me for advice and asks if I can loan him some money. Now I don't know what to do because I feel really bad for him because he is one of those guys who just can't get a break, but at the same time I feel like maybe it's a lesson for him to learn that I was always there for him, and he should regret our break up. What should I do???? I still care about him but I don't want to help him out with her.

depends on how much money and what it means to you. The only way I would give the person the money is with no expectation of anything in return. As long as you don't mind that he may completely disappear again after you give him money then go ahead and do it as a selfless act. One step closer to heaven r' something like that. From the sound of it though he is using you one way or another

depends on how much money and what it means to you. The only way I would give the person the money is with no expectation of anything in return. As long as you don't mind that he may completely disappear again after you give him money then go ahead and do it as a selfless act. One step closer to heaven r' something like that. From the sound of it though he is using you one way or another

It doesn't work that way with this type. If you give them money once they will come back for more over and over and over and....

It really is better not to start the vicious cycle.

Archived