i need her back

den1al

we were together almost a year, we've been apart a month

i've explained alot in another post

the other night she rang me again, tells me she misses me, she loves me, she wishes we were still together, she wishes she hadn't broken up with me, tells me her new guy is just a rebound.

i get excited at the thought i'm getting her back.

i text her about it, telling her how much i want to get back together too.

no reply

and now she's back playing happy familys with him, totally ignoring what she said the other day.

what's going on?

what should i say, and do to get her back?

should i wait until they've split up?

try and convince her to split up with him?

i know she loves me more than this new guy, and i treated her better i can tell.

i need help.

You dont need help you just need not to communicate with your ex. She can tell you exactly what you want to hear but if her actions are to the contrary then her words mean nothing. You also do not need this girl back, you want to have her back. You need to not think she knows what she wants at this point, instead you need to realize that she is no longer with you and that is the reality. Learn from the stories on this board and you will see similar stories and see how others handled similar situations.

She is keeping you on the side. she wants you around in case her rebound fails. It is a rebound if she calls a rebound. You need to let her go completely and let her decide for herself. Let the new guy do the work. Responding to her was a mistake but you can't change that now so forget about it. Let her go so she can see what life is like wirthout you completely.

Give her some space, she knows how you are in a relationship, let her find out about 'the new guy'. When you stop contact and develop interests in your own life and appear to be moving on, she'll be more interested in getting back with you. But do not do that yet! You need to have more of the power in this thing. Right now you are giving her the control and power.

Take things slow.

If she knows how you feel about her and she really wants you back, she may not know how to get out of the situation with that guy...

It's also weird cause you think about all the pros and cons of being together - one night she's thinking she lost the love of her life, another time she thinks you're just another one on the way

You guys must be young if she found a rebound within a month... just guessing -?

Sadly you fell for that old trick...

She was testing you... she wanted to see if you still cared because despite the fact that she dumped you and doesn't want to be with you, she still wants YOU to want her! I know crazy.

Ignore her, go No Contact, stick with it... if she contacts, be emotionlessly... she admitted herself the other guy is a rebound, if you act cold, she'll start to chase you and you just hope that other guy messes up (they always do) and she'll be begging you back.

But you can't do what you just did... you need to make it point that she can't have you that easy.. that she'll have to WORK for it. =) GL

Archived