hiphop3
7 shocking 😜facts about women ...
7 shocking 😜facts about women 💁body | Sound Health Solution

sometimes i think the pill makes me crazy (overly emotional) and i was thinking of getting an iud so i can feel normal and level headed again. but doesn't an iud expel the same hormones the pill would and have the same effect on me? ive heard of girls getting iuds b/c of their hormonal issues with the pill, but i don't know if it all makes sense to me.

another problem i have is with my family's medical plan. how it works is we pay for things upfront then mail in the receipts to the medical plan agency (or whatever it's called) and we are later refunded. my parents are in charge of this so i have no access to the information. i would never talk to my dad about this sort of thing, so it would have to be with my mom. i come from a christian family but my older sister has lived with her bf and i now live with mine. so obviously every one knows we're sexually active, but it's just never talked about. so i would have to explain to my mom about getting an iud and i would have to ask her to mail in the receipt for me so i can be refunded. AWKWARD. but i don't know. my parents recently separated and my mom has a bf and they have sleep overs so i don't think shes in any position to judge me. i think i may have to just suck it up and ask..

i heard that iud's can prevent you from getting pregnant when you are older' date=' and it was b/c they were made out of copper, like they would scratch the inside of you or something...[/quote']

There was a question of this when they were first used but IUDs today are pretty safe by comparison. There is a very small risk of scarring but again it's very minimal and not common.

OP- I was actually talking to my doctor about the exact same thing yesterday. He recommended trying a biphasic (progestin and estrogen) pill after being completely off the other form of bc for at least a month, or two. Apparently, they are better for younger people, and more effective, without drowning you in hormones. I get pretty nutty on hormonal bc too, so I feel your pain!

We talked about IUD's as well, said that the risk is minimal, doesn't hurt, copper ones have a good success rate, etc... There is a lot of conflicting info about IUD's on the net, so I'd say it's best to go in and talk to your doctor and get the facts from him/her.

OP- I was actually talking to my doctor about the exact same thing yesterday. He recommended trying a biphasic (progestin and estrogen) pill after being completely off the other form of bc for at least a month, or two. Apparently, they are better for younger people, and more effective, without drowning you in hormones. I get pretty nutty on hormonal bc too, so I feel your pain!

We talked about IUD's as well, said that the risk is minimal, doesn't hurt, copper ones have a good success rate, etc... There is a lot of conflicting info about IUD's on the net, so I'd say it's best to go in and talk to your doctor and get the facts from him/her.

is biphasic another type of BC?

i've tried yasmin and am now on alesse. i just wonder how many other pills i should bother trying.

I couldn't stand pills they made me psycho, or break out, or moody, or no sex drive etc, or all. Each women has different side effects, different hormones, so it affects you differently. There is a copper IUD thing, but it makes you have heavy periods and bad cramps, no hormones. I have mirena, my doctor gave me a pill the night before, cream the day of that she put, mild cramping when it went in. Good for 5 years. I got it for about $100 bucks through pharmacy benefits. No I never had kids, there are some doctors that go and tell you you can't because you had no kids. My doctor said everyone in Europe uses this, lol. So they are smart over there, hahaha. I have no side effects, but the first two months did suck. 2 months of bleeding to get all that blood out. Now I'm normal and soon to be period free. Woo hoo.

I just told my mom its for my period. LOL.

hmm one of my friends has an IUD and it has stopped her period completely. i would really hope that an IUD would lessen my period and not make it heavier, god knows i don't need that. aahhh. maybe i'll go to the sexual health clinic to talk to some one.

Archived