I wasnt going to make a thread about this but I figure other people will have this happen today too.

So the ex text messages me and tells me happy thanksgiving at 9 in the morning. I responded a little later when I noticed I got a text and just said Thank You Happy Thanksgiving to you. She immediately texts me back and talks about our favorite food at thanksgiving and asks how are you!? I didnt respond Its been 12 days NC so far, I responded only to the first txt and kept it polite and short.

I am probably way over analyzing this but could she possibly miss me some? And was I wrong for not responding to the other txt? I feel much better when we dont talk even though I still have feelings.

It's possible she may miss you, but does she miss you enough to fix what was broken in your relationship and treat you right?

I agree. It could be she is just feeling down because of the holiday which could pass once over. I wouldn't break the NC just yet. You said it yourself, you feel better with the NC. Don't let her sadness bring you down.

WHAT IS SHE DOING TO ME!?

Alright well she contacted me again today and said she had a flat she said she already fixed it. I responded with I would have helped you but I am glad your ok just be safe. Then she responded and said i was going to but after everything that happened i didnt know if i should. and I didnt say anything.

So then about an hour ago she texts me and says when are you inviting me to play Wii!?! I didnt respond to that either. Now I got a Wii like 4 days after we broke up and I did ask her to come over to play Wii a week after we broke up. But that was over 3 weeks ago. Since then I have gone 2 weeks NC. I only sent 2 texts one yesterday when sahe said happy TG and one today telling her about the flat.

Edit: And she also texted my mother today. Not about me but still.....

I am still madly in love with her and I was doing well until yesterday. What does this mean? Is she just bored? Does she miss me? Does she think she is being nice and being a friend by asking me this? What?

She also called me today while I was at work. I didnt answer should I call back or text her? Or ignore it?

Need help

Edit: So I just texted and said I saw you called what did you want. She said I dont know I just wanted to talk.... I probably shouldnt have called Im sorry....

All I Ever Wanted Was to Love You
All I Ever Wanted Was to Love You

Archived