So lonely

confused_255

well the title pretty much explains it.. i feel so alone i could cry every second of the entire day. I work with many people around, but i couldn't feel more lonely and empty since she left me, i can't talk to anyone i know not over the computer because everyone just judges me and asks me why i loved her so much because everyone saw how she treated me, i just don't know what to do i feel like i will never love anyone as much as i loved her but i know those feelings will pass eventually, its just extremely hard right now and i have no one to talk to its been 2 months NC except for yesterday when id ropped off her picture to her, in person, it was a mistake but i didn't even say anything, and i felt horrible after seeing her. all i said was "yup" i know this counts as contact but i wish it didn't. ahh someone help me

Hi,

I am so sorry you are feeling so low.

I know what it's like to love someone so much you can barely breathe..

Humans have a built in self preserve which kicks in when we are at our lowest ebb. Although you may not realise yet you will survive this pain.

In the meantime I am here if you need to talk or just want to vent.

My heart goes out to you on this it truly does

Please take care of yourself.

Tina x

Hey confused. As you know, NC is seriously hard especially if she broke it off with you when you didnt want it to end. Im going through exactly the same. Im still not over my ex and always wonder if she will see her mistake because i didnt do anything to deserve it. As did you probably. Relationships are fantastic. Really good fun while it lasts, but sometimes things just arent meant to be. I know its hard when this girl is the only thing you have known in the last ..... years. Please dont let it destroy you, as u are better than this. Seek comfort with friends, they will listen. or family. get busy, and find something to do that you wouldnt have done with her. The pain is still hard to take for botha us, as we have lost the love of our lives, but hey. Its their loss!

Archived