Adventurous Sex?????

angela12

Okay so me and my boyfriend have been together for about 6 months now. We waited about a month before having sex and then when his mum went on a 8 week vacation and I was sleeping over it happened. Then he had a rental property which was vacant for a while and we used to do stuff there, then he rented it out. Now because both of us live at home we have no where to do it. We tried in the car and it was so uncomfortable, I have a tiny car and so does he and he said to me he isn’t going to bother anymore and that it shouldn’t matter how much we have sex it’s the fact that he IS my boyfriend and sex doesn’t define a relationship. We both are in no position to move out just yet.

So last night we were on the couch and his mum had gone to bed. He started playing around so I said to him to go into the garage where no one would hear us. So we went in it was VERY uncomfortable and I was a bit scared hearing noises and he was getting annoyed saying I was killing the mood and to just enjoy it. I wish I wasn’t scared I know that nothing is going to happen and if we got caught it would be hilarious. He also said that we should start being adventurous and going into change rooms and toilets. I want to try this but I am scared. I want to make him happy and I want to be less up tight about it also. I know we are limited in places so I guess I have to make do with what we have. We sometimes go to hotel rooms but that can get very expensive if you go once a week and planned sex isn’t much fun.

Can people share you experiences on your adventurous sex and if you were afraid and what not. He said to me if I keep continuing to be so uptight that sex wont be that much fun anymore, how do I just relax and enjoy?

lol me and my ex were going at it at her place in the living room...couch cushions all over the room coffee table and blankets all array and mom came home about an hour and a half earlier then expected...things like that happen hopefully if the parents are cool...lol hers wasnt but at least she preteneded like nothing happened lol...but if they are cool like mine would have been had the same thing happened it will just be something u laugh about later.

My ex and I would do it in my walk-in closet when necessary. My dad wasn't a fan of closed doors but my room is still down a hallway and upstairs so we'd just use the closet. It was actually fun and sometimes better than laying in a bed.

Get creative, but getting caught isn't always as hilarious as it sounds.

Well i am pretty adventurous. I have had sex in some pretty atypical places. But i didn't get that bold until my 30s. In my 20s i would have just died and i dont think at that time i could have been coaxed into just letting go. This is all about your comfort levels. If that just isn't you it shouldn't be a requirement for you to do it.

The things i do today vs when i was in my 20s are starkly different. LOL

Some people get more conservative as they get older i am the opposite. LOL

Well i am pretty adventurous. I have had sex in some pretty atypical places. But i didn't get that bold until my 30s. In my 20s i would have just died and i dont think at that time i could have been coaxed into just letting go. This is all about your comfort levels. If that just isn't you it shouldn't be a requirement for you to do it.

The things i do today vs when i was in my 20s are starkly different. LOL

Some people get more conservative as they get older i am the opposite. LOL

and some examples to help the OP would be?

Um...my boyfriend and I live at home and we have sex all the time...even when his parents are home. Be quiet or turn on some loud music.

It's not as hard as it sounds. Lock the door, do it on the floor so they don't hear the bed squeaking.

Used to all the time on the floor with an ex till one day her father asked me if I could hear her floor squeak as he walked in her room. I got the point.

Yes you need to get over the paranoia because if there is the possibility that you could have sex in your bedrooms then why not take that chance? People should be respectful and not enter a persons bedroom if the door is closed. I am sure they would be caustious to knock forst if they knew you were together in the bedroom too.

Only way is to try and be quiet.. can be quite funny sometimes for my boyfriend and me... sometimes we can manage to go all weekend when we stay round his parents... but not always.. its a little off putting.. but you can still enjoy yourselves.. You don't need to have have full sex, work your way upto it, might make you less paranoid

Exotic Gardening Farms & Wildli...
Exotic Gardening Farms & Wildlife Habitat May 2007

Archived