jhinnako

Ugh! I am so frustrated now. This is confusing...sort of difficult to explain. I talked online w/my ex of 2 months about 4 days ago. We hadn't spoken in 9 days, that's the longest we'd ever gone without talking. We talked for over 2 and half hours... Well, now that I look back on the conversation, I am dead certain he was trying to probe me to see if I was interested in trying again. He asked if I'd dated anyone since him, if I ever thought about our relationship, if I was lonely because he felt lonely some times. He just kept asking me questions about our relationship like he was trying to feel me out about how I felt about it. He brought it up alot and sometimes asked me the same things over and over. He even said "you probably think I'm a weirdo now for bringing it up". But...at the time, I didn't realize what he was doing. I feel like I misunderstood. I've also been conditioning myself to think its over between us to help me move on so I was in a negative mindset.

But thinking over what all he said, I genuinely think he was trying to see if I wanted to get back together... but I messed it up! How can I find out without directly bringing that whole conversation back up again? I'm tempted to ask him he if wants to hang out sometime over the holiday weekend--I feel like if we saw each other in person, we could communicate better than online. We haven't seen each other since the break up 2 months ago...Would that sound crazy or weird?

This guy was messing with your mind from day 1. You always seemed to feel insecure in this relationship. He dumped you. If he REALLY wanted to get back together with you he would flat out ask you. His questions could have been simply to get an ego boost. Tread very carefully, especially considering the way he was during the relationship. You certainly could ask if he wants to get back together..but be prepared for the answer to be no. He sounds like he is a mind games kind of person. With those type of people, if they don't spell it out plain then it is best to assume that they are just messing you about for an ego boost.

This guy was messing with your mind from day 1. You always seemed to feel insecure in this relationship. He dumped you. If he REALLY wanted to get back together with you he would flat out ask you. His questions could have been simply to get an ego boost. Tread very carefully, especially considering the way he was during the relationship. You certainly could ask if he wants to get back together..but be prepared for the answer to be no. He sounds like he is a mind games kind of person. With those type of people, if they don't spell it out plain then it is best to assume that they are just messing you about for an ego boost.

this also could be true...

He Calls Me Instead Of Texting
He Calls Me Instead Of Texting

Archived