Thread for everyone feeling sad or alone tonight

pace of ace
Feeling like a failure, mum? This i...
Feeling like a failure, mum? This is what you need to hear

Hi ena,

There are alot of people on this forum with really heartbreaking stories and situations.

I'm making this short thread as a way of reaching out to eveyone, who like me feels sad or hurt or in pain, or simply just a little bit bummed out.

This thread is a boat, and i'm going to gently paddle out to sea and sit on the calm ocean and try and be away from the pressures and disappointments of everyday life and free my mind of negative thoughts, free my heart of sadness, if only for a while, and be free.

And know that, tonight, nomatter how alone, rejected and alienated we feel, there are alot of people feeling the same way.

Feel free to come sail with me.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you know what? You are so right....................more tea captain,and a Danish pastry maybe?

Thanks for brightening my evening!

I was having a really bad week but am now coming out the other side,thank God.I mean it's just been a year and the memories came flooding back and I tried to drown them but realised that that only makes things worse.I now have a policy of only drinking(moderately) once a week.I am hoping that this is a temporary setback I am having,and hopefully when I come out of it I will have moved on a lot further than I realised.

You simple technique was very soothing and it has made me feel somewhat better.I'd like to shake your hand brother.Thanks!

No problem eternal, i'm not the greatest at advising people on their problems as i can barely manage mine. I can rationally work out what i need to do but can't really do it. I'm glad i could help in some way by creating this image. I live by the sea, and i just love it. It's hypnotic, peaceful, calming, wild and furious all rolled into. Truly mother natures greatest creation.

I'd love a cup of tea and a danish.

Bring some fishing rods too, we'll do some theraputic sea fishing whilst we're at it.

Do you know what? You are so right....................more tea captain,and a Danish pastry maybe?

Thanks for brightening my evening!

I was having a really bad week but am now coming out the other side,thank God.I mean it's just been a year and the memories came flooding back and I tried to drown them but realised that that only makes things worse.I now have a policy of only drinking(moderately) once a week.I am hoping that this is a temporary setback I am having,and hopefully when I come out of it I will have moved on a lot further than I realised.

You simple technique was very soothing and it has made me feel somewhat better.I'd like to shake your hand brother.Thanks!

It's not a nice place were you right now my friend. I can sympathise with self esteem issues. Been the bane of my life thus far.

Hang tight my friend, it can't last forever.

I am feeling CRAPTASTIC!

Feelings of disgust and hurt. Feeling powerless and no self esteem at all. She gets all the glory, while I'm stuck in the underworld. Or at least I feel that way.

bloody hell.. it's at such times i wish i drank. but i am not going to start over some selfish hag.

cheers anyways. with a glass of water.[/quote

I know what you mean, if i really wanted to, i could self destruct!

But i refuse to do that to myself. I owe it to me to this truly crappy period thru!

bloody hell.. it's at such times i wish i drank. but i am not going to start over some selfish hag.

cheers anyways. with a glass of water.[/quote

I know what you mean, if i really wanted to, i could self destruct!

But i refuse to do that to myself. I owe it to me to this truly crappy period thru!

I think we all may have no choice but to self destruct if many more people get in this boat! haha

"Captain Pace who would you like at the dinner table for the first sitting?

Eternal,I think we shall have Starlight next to me,then we could manage to fit the little guy,Perfection between you and Pushforward.Then we could place Regensis opposite Starlight,Digitaldiva next to Kraziebeautiful and we shall all be happy.

Ok Captain,in that case we only need one sitting for this evening,but tomorrow we may take on more crew.

Great job Eternalhope,now sit down and relax and enjoy your meal.

Aye aye captain Pace"

This made me smile

Anyone up for sailing off and finding a tropical island to just like, live on and live a carefree simple life?

"Captain Pace who would you like at the dinner table for the first sitting?

Eternal,I think we shall have Starlight next to me,then we could manage to fit the little guy,Perfection between you and Pushforward.Then we could place Regensis opposite Starlight,Digitaldiva next to Kraziebeautiful and we shall all be happy.

Ok Captain,in that case we only need one sitting for this evening,but tomorrow we may take on more crew.

Great job Eternalhope,now sit down and relax and enjoy your meal.

Aye aye captain Pace"

Archived