socially awkward

anonimo

Anxious around people...Social anxiety causing one to want to run for the hills.

hmmm, I'm not like that. but I can never go alone to communities in which I don't know anyone. it is sometimes hard to start a friendship or conversation for me. So I guess I am a little socially awkward. How do I deal with it? I hate it and sometimes try to get over it. you just have to push yourself into situations and then you'll see it is not as bad as you thought.

I used to be very socially awkward. It just takes practice. Observe people that are very good conversationalists. You just start getting more comfortable with it after awhile. I had to learn to become better at talking when I was the receptionist at a job I once had.

Anybody else socially awkward?

How do you deal with it?

I think I am like that.

I am not sure if I ever did anything to better my case but you just survive with it. I am very awkward in around people but once I get someone willing to know me, I perform alright and sometimes make friends. However the problem is I never initiate anything.

I dont think its a big deal.

I think the more confident of yourself you are the less socially akward and anxious you feel. The more practice you have at talking to a wide range of people the more confident you become.

Talk to everybody you meet, even if is just to smile and comment on the weather...people's responses are positive to that and it will make you more comfortable in general. Practice in unimportant situations (at the grocery store, etc.).

??

I have social anxiety pretty bad. There is an audio series that can be purchased here for those who want to work towards eliminating their social anxiety. It is only for those who are truly serious though about resolving their SA. It is not cheap and it takes a lot of work depending how bad and how long you have had SA.

link removed

SAI is the only one of its kind in the world. I am going to Phoenix next week for an interview with Dr. Richards himself. If he approves me I am moving to Phoenix asap to be a part of the CBT program they offer beginning next year.

#FRIEND_ZONE. HOW TO MOVE FROM FRIE...
#FRIEND_ZONE. HOW TO MOVE FROM FRIEND ZONE TO A MORE #EMOTIONAL CONNECTION

Archived