Help!! To all the guys!

jenuineangel

I'll try to make this short. So this guy from work and I started to talk to eachother after my ex and I broke up. But he seems shy. We hung out everyday this past weekend starting on thursday. We text eachother like everyday in the morning too.

1.How long does a girl wait to have sex with a guy without making her look like a horny person?

2.When should the conversation of the EX's come about?

3.Do guys like when the girl chases him around or plays hard to get?

1.How long does a girl wait to have sex with a guy without making her look like a horny person?

What would be the problem with having sexual desire? Do you mean how long so that it doesn't look like being horny is the only reason? I would think that the person would wait until there were other reasons to have sex aside from just physical desire. IN my experience it is riskier to the success of a relationship to have sex early on, for several reasons.

What would be the purpose of the conversation?

In my experience, neither. Most guys I have dated and know of like to do more of the asking out and calling/planning in the beginning stages of dating and like when the woman reciprocates with genuine interest and appreciation - "like" meaning, feel more comfortable. Neither chases the other and no one plays games.

1. What I mean I just don't want to be thought of as easy if i do anything soon. Would you suggest a month is ok or is it too long?

2. I don't know the purpose of it. Maybe the past should never be brought up.

3. I agree NO games is always better. =)

I've never had sex that early with anyone. I've always waited until we were exclusive, committed, strong potential for the long term, typically in love by then, and until he had not been with anyone else for at least 6 months so that STD tests would be accurate. But, it's a personal decision and I didn't have a rigid timetable - it had to do with the progression of the relationship and my values that I needed to know the person at least a number of months so that I would have gotten to know him in situations you only really get to see over that long a period of time.

I don't think there's really a time table for this. As corny as it's going to sound, have sex with him when you're both ready. It could be the first date or a year after or whenever.

With my ex's, we never had a formal discussion about this because frankly, i don't want to know about all the girls he's been with. We talk about it casually, just random questions here and there, but we've never actually sat down and talked about it.

I don't think having a relationship with someone is a game. Just act like yourself around him. Don't pretend you don't like him when you really do because in my experience, when you pretend you're not interested, he's going to move on and you're going to lose him. On the other hand, don't text and call him every second of the day, give him his space.

Archived