SubtleDemise

About a month ago, I met this girl on a dating site and we hit it off rather well and she came out to see me a few days later and that turned out really well. We probably see each other every week, but lately she's been having problems with money where it might be 2 or 3 weeks before we see each other. I offered many times to lend her money, but she refuses because she says she can't be in debt to people because of how she was raised. Sometimes I wonder if she's just making excuses, but at the same time it seems she's still really interested in me because we have dirty talk sometimes and she leaves me comments on my Myspace pictures about wanting to lay in bed with me and things like that, so it's kinda like mixed signals.

I've just been getting frustrated with her lately, because I asked her to be my girlfriend a while ago and she said she wanted to but couldn't because she has to figure things out. Now it's only been a few months since she's broken up with an ex of 3 years. And her ex treated her like complete crap the whole time. Is that really a reason to be so hesitant with me? She knows by now I'm nothing like her (yes, her ex is a girl, if that's relevant) and there shouldn't be much of a reason not to be with me unless she's interested in someone else also or there's just not strong enough feelings there for me.

It's just hard to deal with...I mean if I know I have no chance, then yeah it hurts but at least I know for sure, but this is harder because I have no idea, she'll never tell me how she feels about me, and I don't know if she's just scared or she just doesn't feel anything beyond wanting to have sex and maybe a bit of a crush. It's like being so close to having something but never being able to have it.

Well, I guess that's all, I just sort of wanted to vent my feelings, but if anyone has anything to say, feel free to comment or give advice, or whatever.

She seems uninterested, so I would stop trying to get her to see me.

You stated that she had a lesbian relationship. She might be gay and not bi-sexual. Eventually, she will return to her true sexual identity.

I will cut my losses at this point and start afresh with someone new. She will become a financial and sexual drain on you.

She has way to much baggage. Baggages should be left at the airport.

That's kind of what I was afraid of...But idk...like I said, there's mixed signals there, and I could be jumping to conclusions. Also she hasn't been a financial drain at all, because like i said, she refuses to take any money from me. She even wanted to pay me back for her meal after I treated my whole family plus her to dinner one night. I also think she probably does have issues with gas money because she works a minimum wage job and only works 3-4 days a week usually.

I've had some time to think about this after posting too...I remember her telling me a while back that if she was drifting away, I'd be able to tell, and she really hasn't been acting all that different than she's always been so I'm not sure if it's really all that bad...But I'll talk to her tonight when she gets home and if she acts funny I might bring it up. Thanks for your thoughts though, I'll keep them in mind.

Archived