She left me all alone :(

puneet

My girlfriend of 2 years dumped me.

Me and she were very very happy together. We had so much love and our worlds had become so much beautiful. We both cared for each other like a husband and a wife would do. And we decided to marry as soon as our studies would complete.

But the problem was that we belong to India. Here, love marriages are not supported and intercaste/inter-religion marriages are strictly not supported by the parents and the society.

She and me are of different casts but we decided that we would marry and face everything.

During our semester break, she went to her hometown in the summer vacation(for a month). During this period, she didn't contact me anyhow. No calls no sms.

My hope was becoming lesser and lesser day by day and my life was ruined. Finally, I thought that she didn't love me anymore.

When she came back and we met in college, I didn't talk to her and was mad at her. She clarified that her family came to know about us and forced her to leave me. Thats why she couldn't contact me. She said she doesn't wanna go with her family. She said she still loves me and wants me at any cost. She asked me if I would marry her. I was so mad I said plain NO to her. She cried, begged to me for not leaving her but I said it was over and we should break up.

I broke up with her. For about a month or so, she was so sad and cried so much. oh God I now feel her pain . When I realized that I shouldn't have done this to her, I went to her and said sorry. I asked if she would like to continue. And she said yes. And our worlds were beautiful again.

After about 7 months, I asked her if we could have sex. But she denied. She said that it would be better after marriage. I forced her but she didn't agree. After sometime, she said to me that I wasn't interested in her but in her body. She said that she feel like I don't love her and she dumped me.

I said its ok and we broke up. But in 15days, she perhaps realized and came back to me and we were together again.

Another six months passed and we were happy with each other. We almost forgot everything bad happened in our relationship. But another problem was waiting for us.

Once in the late night, I called her just to talk. Her phone wasn't working so she was using her roommate's phone. She didn't talk to me like she would ever do. I asked her if she wanna talk or not. She said it was her roommate's phone and bla bla. I said its ok if she didn't wanna talk to me and hanged up. She called me and said sorry but I didn't listen and didn't talk to her. Next day, I met her and said that we should break up. I wasn't so serious but she said OK and dumped me.

Since then, I tried everything but she doesn't wanna talk to me. She says that there is nothing left in our relationship, she doesn't love me now bla bla bla. She doesn't even wanna listen any word of me or even my name.

Two months have passed and I am ruined. She says that I left her all alone and now I don't deserve her.

In college, she shows that she is cool and happy without me. I don't know the truth but each time I begged her, she said no and then after leaving she cried (her friend told me and once I saw too).

What should I do? I really love her and want her back.

She says she must go with her parents now.

Yeah but when she said no to sex, I didn't force her afterwards. I respected her decision. Whats wrong in it? If she didn't like it, she should have left me at that time. Why it took so long? She says she must go with her family now. Why didn't she do that when her family forced her to leave? Why is she doing it after an year?

Just let her go dude, she doesnt deserve 2 be treated the way you treat her. You drag her around then break up over such stupid little sh*t and chances are you will keep doing it. btw, whats with trying 2 force her 2 have sex?

How should have I treated her either? What would you do? and lol are you a horoscope reader that you know I will keep doing it? You made me laugh yar. And whats wrong with sex? I asked her, she denied, I asked her again, she denied again. Now what was problem with that?

Exactly. When I broke up with her, I really didn't mean it. If so, I would be happy today since I got what I wanted. Then Why can't I get her out of my mind?

Truth is I love her. When I asked her to break up, she asked me to be back but didn't ask why I was leaving her.

She says its too late now and she has nothing in her heart for me now. But I know she misses me. But she doesn't want to be with me currently. Thats what I can't understand.

Do you think there's is still a chance? Any other point?

My life has changed. I see her in everything. Her name starts with the letter "G". wherever I see G I see her. God we had so much good time Its impossible for me to forget her. She treated me just like a wife would do .I will surely go mad if she doesn't marry me.

How should have I treated her either? What would you do? and lol are you a horoscope reader that you know I will keep doing it? You made me laugh yar. And whats wrong with sex? I asked her, she denied, I asked her again, she denied again. Now what was problem with that?

With a little respect, that's how. You get mad at her and LEAVE her over such stupid little sh*t, that's not how you treat someone you love. IMO, you will keep doing it, you just dont seem to care enough about how she feels.

"I forced her but she didn't agree."

You dont force someone to have sex, you dont even try to force someone and asking her after she alrdy said no is pushing her which means you dont respect her decision, therefore you dont respect her...

If you really want to be with her then leave her alone, let her come to you cause your just gonna push her further away.

Archived