I'll never find someone.

meworthless

Welp. I'm new. And for the past few years i've been alone. I've never told anyone my feelings. But i'm 18 now and haven't had a serious relationship since I was 14. I've never really told anyone my feelings and depression from what I feel is loneliness. I don't think anyone could tell. I seemed happy in highschool. Parents buy me whatever I want. I played many varsity sports and have decent build and would consider myself decent looking. I don't have a problem finding sex. It's just trying to find a girl who can fill that deep hole in my heart. I've pretty much stopped searching because I feel it's a lost cause. NOT 1 girl in 4 years has been interested in having a relationship with me. But now as i've entered college. I think i've hit an all time low as I no longer see many people I hung out with in hs. Just a couple close friends and they all have gf's and it just makes it worse when I hang with them and I'm just there all by myself. I hate it. I hate myself. So now i've begun isolating myself from people because I just can't stand to see couples and how happy they are together and just can't help but think to myself, why can't I have that? I mean honestly. I've had more gay guys try and hit on me that women in the past year. So that probably means I look half decent cuz I would think gays are pretty picky and fasion savvy or whatever. Now, I just sit by myself. Do my schoolwork and cry. I would give up all my money and all the sex I have just to have someone to share things with. Someone who would call me theirs and me call them mine. But I'm worthless or so it feels. I think its sad when the only people who care about you are your mom and dad. If I didnt have them. I'd probably be dead by now.

Don't worry, i had my first relationship at 19, it was a serious one, my next one at 22. But you're right, you must be a fairly good looking guy if guys are hitting on you. But remember, guys are attracted to different things than women. If you're over at your desk crying, its not going to make them look your way. You have to hold your head high and be confident. Let your fun personality out and show people that. Don't try to get a girl till you are confident in yourself, if you try to get that confidence through a GF, it'll backfire bad.

When people become a couple, they become two weak little people trying to find themselves through another. Really you're supposed to become complete by yourself and find someone to share that completeness with - Larry Winget

Thats the thing. Everything I feel I just lock it up. Until I have alone time. On everyday basis I'm probably the funniest person who parties it up, clubs, works out and pretty much anything normal people do. I mean sometimes, I'm in a bad mood in public but who doesn't have those days. I just couldn't find a good relationship to save my life. The women I do find usually are the ones who have bad rep for cheating, whores, etc..

Maybe you're finding women in the wrong places? >.>

It's a search man, a hard one, girls are a pain in the ass, and of course guys are too in the other stand point. Just gotta find the ones you have tolerance too. Which for some people is alot, some little. I think you're joining the picky club, welcome ^-^. Although trust me, you'll find some great girls if you don't take just anything. Can't say be patient, but i'm hoping the best for you man!

Everyone tells me the same thing that they are telling you. That were young and we still have our whole lives ahead of us to find someone. Just like you I feel that I wont find anyone. I was in a long term relationship, I was dating my ex since the end of grade 7, I'm in my second year of college right now and we split up in August. I don't know if we will find someone, I like to think we will but what I fail to see how I wil find someone when I'll be working in an auto shop everyday for the rest of my life,

This does make me sad.... even your nickname... me=worthless....

You are 18 years old... if I could say anything it would be that you are still so young and you don't know what the future has in store, but if you think you are worthless, you are causing part of the problem.... and that mood will come out in your personality. You need to realise that you ARENT worthless.

No person should have the power to make YOU feel worthless.

I have been to the bottom and beyond, and finally, after a recent break up, have realised that even though it didn't work out, I have learnt so much from him and the break up.

We are in control of how we choose to see situations, yes, there are times when it will be downright painful, but you need to feel that pain, but then let it go, accept it for what it was and give yourself a chance.

Archived