Pregnancy update

abstar

Hey everyone, thank you for all of your support, in my last topic i mentioned being very worried about the pregnancy because of my previous misscarriage.

but i got past my 12 weeks and i am soo happy, everything is so sereal, its incredible i cant believe its actually happening, i got the scan and i was still feeling SO paranoid, i asked the sonographer why i could no longer see a little white spot beating away ten to a dozen, then i realized because the baby is so much bigger you cant see through the skin like before so the heartbeat is less visible, but she told me the baby was moving which i did not notice at first because i thought it was her moving the little scan thing over me, then i saw it jumping around and it was amazing, my little one was the best behaved baby they had scanned all day, a right little poser.

the picture is vey cute and i will post it as sooon as i can.

sorry i just had to get that out

Also they think it may be a little boy ... hehe

Hiya oh thats great news my second son on his 12 weeks scan did a full 360 degree turn... I have a pic of him doing a head stand lol

it gets better, as the bigger there get, you can feel them move and kick e.t.c gives some reassurance, although can be quite troublesome at 3am-4am in the morning lol

take care x

At my 12 week scan my son was flipping around all over the place. I just couldnt believe how active he was. I still couldnt feel him yet, so to watch him on the monitor moving so much just amazed me. At one point he waved at us. And then he laid on his back with his feet propped on my uterus, like he was kicking back chillin. lol At my 5 month scan he was moving alot, but not nearly as much as the 12 week one. He's getting bigger!! He was also very very happy to show us "winky" and prove that he is indeed a "manly man"!! lol

Archived