LOL.. What's the craziest thing you've EVER done to try and win back your ex BACK?!!

I didn't try to win her back. I just really wanted to see her badly.

I missed her so much, after a long night of partying. I drove to her house at 6 A.M. threw pocket change at her window. Asked her to talk. And told her how much I missed her.

I feel retarded after finding out the truth. She cheated, there was another guy. She lied to my face and ummm, yeah.

Praying that I don't ever do that again.

I missed her so much, after a long night of partying. I drove to her house at 6 A.M. threw pocket change at her window.

Praying that I don't ever do that again.

Wow....

Let's see, I had one of those exorcist convulsions in front of the ex when he said it was over.... I think I can sort of laugh about it now...

Wow....

Let's see, I had one of those exorcist convulsions in front of the ex when he said it was over.... I think I can sort of laugh about it now...

I wish I could laugh over it. I feel ashamed because I gave the relationship my all. Got burned. Went to go pour my heart out and got burned again.

I don't want to keep getting burned. =/

Hopefully one day, I'll be able to laugh about it, but right now. I'm sure she's having a good laugh at my expense. I'm such a fool!

I've done nothing to win them back where I feel I should have. I guess it's to do with the fact she ran home and expected me to chase her to prove that I wanted her. I did (and do) want her but didn't think this was a mature way to test another person's love for them. In any case, I failed.

Unless anyone else knows different ...

About 6 or 7 years ago...

I moved out of the apartment we had together and while my ex was at work I went back there, made me dinner, and when my ex got home I was in the closet sleep LOL. I just wanted to be there...I guess. Any who, I would never do that again.

I wish I could laugh over it. I feel ashamed because I gave the relationship my all. Got burned. Went to go pour my heart out and got burned again.

I don't want to keep getting burned. =/

Hopefully one day, I'll be able to laugh about it, but right now. I'm sure she's having a good laugh at my expense. I'm such a fool!

You're not a fool, you're just a sensitive guy who's in pain. I'm like you, i have a tendency to be overly critical of myself. All the time, everything is my fault. Dont be too hard on yourself.

we had a fight early on in our relationship. i was over at my brother's house in another city (his city) and at 12 o clock at night, when everyone was asleep, i left the house and walked about 10-15 minutes away to where the shops were and told my bf that i was there.

this was stupid because:

1) i didn't take a key with me...stupid stupid me just left the door unlocked in the middle of the night.

2) my phone battery died soon after lol

3) i went back home after a few minutes hahah

4) it was just a STUPID move lol

About 6 or 7 years ago...

I moved out of the apartment we had together and while my ex was at work I went back there, made me dinner, and when my ex got home I was in the closet sleep LOL. I just wanted to be there...I guess. Any who, I would never do that again.

I don't know if that's creepy or funny, but I'm leaning towards funny lol. I don't mean any offense though.

I already mentioned this in another threads, but I flew from England to Canada to try and win her back. Was a complete waste of money, time and energy. The night before we'd spoken on the phone and it seemed there was a chance (flirty, friendly, romantic) but I guess she's bipolar because the second day I was in Canada she suddenly decided she hated me and she wouldn't see me again. Cow.

I Just Wanna Feel Loved
I Just Wanna Feel Loved

Archived