timetogrow

I had a very heated fight with my father tonight. I asked him to give back my bank account which had been in his hand for four years and he was furious and i asked further and he began shotting at me, saying very very dirty words. I told him that it was my money and i had the right to take it back. normally he only gave me money for bus fee. i have been working for four years and i have no money in my pocket except a few changes. and he yelled at me like crazy and cursed me. and now he is still shouting at me. I told him that i didn't trust him and i would prefer to give all my money to my mom. and he was like crazy. i feel so low and depressed. He said i always conflicted with him which i was not.

I would remind him of your age (an adult!), and not put money into anyone elses hands but your own.

I do understand that where you are located is not as liberal as other places and that parents have a strong presense throughout your adult life, so the response that I suggested may not work. But I think it is worth a try anyway.

Perhaps this is a cultural thing, but why are you giving money to your parents at all? If you work and earn the money, put it in your bank account where only you can access it. Clearly your father can't be trusted, and giving it to your mom instead will simply put her in a difficult position when your father asks her to give it to him.

Perhaps this is a cultural thing, but why are you giving money to your parents at all? If you work and earn the money, put it in your bank account where only you can access it. Clearly your father can't be trusted, and giving it to your mom instead will simply put her in a difficult position when your father asks her to give it to him.

He took my money because he is a control freak. He is not doing financially well and in debt according to my mother. I told him last night that i wanna my bank account back and he said what i needed money for? I told him that i also needed money and he just ignored me and said things that were really rude and unbearably offensive. He has high blood pressure and he always used it as an excuse that he can not be angered. He runs a clothing shop and does his own business and also takes my money as if it is his. I told him i am 25 years old and i feel embarrassed that i don't have money to buy friend a meal or a gift for a girl. He simply didn't listen to what i said and because furious like mad. and said i was a mad dog or something like that. I have decided to open a new bank account so that my salary will not be in his hands anymore. i feel sooooo sick of it...

I would remind him of your age (an adult!), and not put money into anyone elses hands but your own.

I do understand that where you are located is not as liberal as other places and that parents have a strong presense throughout your adult life, so the response that I suggested may not work. But I think it is worth a try anyway.

I have asked him several times to give back my bank account and he completely ignored it. In my family everything is in his control. He is bad-tempered and i feel pressured in this house. He takes my money for granted as if it is his. and i have totally no access to use my money when i wanna buy something. Some of his friends also reminded him to give back my money saying i was an adult and should be able to manage my own money. But he never listen and became resentful to them instead. My mom aslo told him to return my back account for many times but he just wipe it off. I felt so sad last night because what he said and behaved. He was yelling at me all the way back to the house. I really hate it!!

Anger meaning | Anger in a Sentence...
Anger meaning | Anger in a Sentence | Most common words in English #shorts

Archived