Regrets?

My Advice

Yes I broke up my 2nd marriage and have some regrets over it. Some. I'm sure he has none. Probably regrets ever meeting me if anything. Hopefully I have a 3rd opportunity and am more apt to deal with the problems that will inenvitably come my way.

I regret breaking up with my ex but there were problems with the relationship from the beginning. Biggest regret is that I compromised myself and became a person that I wasn't before and not all of the changes were positive ones.

That said, I wonder how long it will take for me to, first ,get over the relationship and, second, have that moment of clarity to put it all into context and maybe the relationship wasn't good I as think it is.

Sometimes I regret not taking some of the invitations I had in college and going ahead on a date. I didn't date at all in college, and I think I missed out on some fun. I was too focused on my future and a hobby I loved. While I still had some good times, I think I'd rather go back and say yes to the motocross racer, the marching band saxophonist, maybe even the geek.

How to Forgive Yourself for Wasting...
How to Forgive Yourself for Wasting Time

Archived