unforgivable?

Chele77

Ok...my boyfriend has been telling me for a long time now that people think Im a sl*t. I personally dont really see why people would say this about me (Im not an angel, but I think Im far from a * * * * ) and I dont think that is the general perception of people. Tonight I asked 1 guy and 1 girl that I hadnt talked to in a long time (on msn) if they knew anyone who thought of me like that and their answers were a reassuring no. (Now like my bf says, perhaps I was being naive in thinking that people would ACTUALLY tell me what they thought) But hes mad at me for asking the guy. My intentions with this really werent bad, I didnt have a conversation with the guy or anything, i just asked the question, thanked him for the answer and left. I do feel bad about doing this now....is this an unforgivable mistake?

It doesn't matter what other people think of you, only what you think of you.

I've learned the hard way that it's wrong for me to discuss my sex life with another man when I am in an exclusive relationship.

I don't, however, think that in your circumstances it warrants unforgivable status.

What's the problem here? Asking someone who's talking crap about you is NOT a mistake. PERIOD. Certainly not unforgivable either. You have a right to know who's saying bad things about you, you made no mistake.

Why would your boyfriend be mad that you asked a guy if he knew what was going on? I think your boyfriend is the one with issues here.

Archived