This forum has gotten to me

enchanted771
I'm Missing My Boyfriend Too Mu...
I'm Missing My Boyfriend Too Much - What Now?

I happened to read a post in this forum because it was on the new posts page. Well, I then proeceded to read the others, and let me tell you, it really breaks my heart to see so many people that just want to end their life. I was reading all these posts, and i really wished i could just wave a magic wand and make everything better for everyone...but I cant but it has gotten me really emotional and upset. I like to help people. when I was younger, I wanted to be a child psychologist but it never panned out. Anyways, for those of you who are suicidal, depressed, cutters, whatever; if you want someone to talk to you can PM me anytime. If I can help even one person, then I will be happy.

Yeah this can really get to you. I lost my brother a few years back to suicide. His Bday is tomorrow. I wonder if he still would of done it if he knew how much pain it really does cause everyone. Anyone thinking of doing it should realize that your life really does have a purpose and after the dark comes the light.

You are a good soul, enchanted. I am no expert but I am also willing to talk with anyone who wants someone to talk with.

Thank you. I just like to help people. My ex-mil told me I was from another planet. Not necessarily in a bad way but just because I was so different and a good person.

Not to rain on anyone's party but I would be concerned for anyone trying to help someone else through this type of issue. Really you need to redirect the person to the appropriate local hot lines. Most people are not equipped to deal with someone in this state and even though they might have the best intentions. I would hate to read that anyone here was talking to someone before they committed suicide. Mostly because they would likely believe they somehow caused the issue or have to deal with all the "what if's".

Yeah this can really get to you. I lost my brother a few years back to suicide. His Bday is tomorrow. I wonder if he still would of done it if he knew how much pain it really does cause everyone. Anyone thinking of doing it should realize that your life really does have a purpose and after the dark comes the light.

I am so sorry about your brother I never lost anyone to suicide. There was this guy who worked for one of the companies I deal with who took his life. He seemed so upbeat and outgoing and everything and the next thing I know, like a year later he took his life. He had kids, wife, everything and I was just in utter shock. I even looked it up in the papers, and it just said that he died unexpectedly. So sad.

Loup, I think most of us understand that we can't save anyone from themselves. What we can do is let them know there's a person in the world who cares. I wouldn't hesistate to suggest professional help or immediate help to anyone and I doubt the other offerers would either.

Loup, I think most of us understand that we can't save anyone from themselves. What we can do is let them know there's a person in the world who cares. I wouldn't hesistate to suggest professional help or immediate help to anyone and I doubt the other offerers would either.

Exactly. Its just sometimes people need a friend, thats all. I am by no means a professional.

Archived