Cheating ruins lives.

extinct

Your children will suffer. Your wife will carry the burden. Nothing will ever be the same for your family. Marriage has turned into fraud. Cheating, manipulating, and abusing is evil. Children who are exposed to this will have long term problems. When you are dying, will you still be playing the game? Will you still be laughing because you won the game? Will you pat yourself on the back for every woman you used? Or will you know you did the right thing? Will you know that you touched something real? Will you know that good will come from your efforts? Will you know that you proved yourself to be a real man for your kids?

Cheating is evil.

Same goes to women that cheat too.

But its there life at the end of the day. If they want to screw it up, and be a lame role model for there children. Ruin there trust in there other half, so they can't fully trust a partner again. Then let them do it. It's there loss.

They'll never understand trust, loyalty,true love, knowing your soulmate will always be there when you need them. Looking forward to coming home to the same person night after night. Going out with friends looking at the oposite sex, and know you've found the perfect person, weather there sitting right next to you. Or waiting for you at home, keeping the bed warm.

Cheaters may be selfish, I'm pretty damn glad I'm not a cheater, I have the better end of the deal.

Well it does ends up hurting people. Though evil (now killing is evil) is too much of a word, I would rather say cheating is wrong.

It is a way to inflict damage onto the spouse. It is another form of abuse. It feels worse than being raped. It feels like murder. Perhaps the lying, denying, and lack of remorse make it worse, but it kills. It's like a death in the family. Over greed, selfishness, and lust.

It feels worse than being raped. It feels like murder. It's like a death in the family.

Well I gotta disagree with you on that one. I would rather 100 times preffered getting cheated (yes I would get piss off, yes it would suck big time) than get raped. With cheating there is no law that states the other person has to go to court. Unlike rape, I can report my attack follow by a trial process and he gets to serve prison time.

No it's not like death in the family. With cheating as time passes by that person becomes a ghost and you freely move on with your life plus forget the cheater. Unlike if a loved one dies, you'll always miss them and you can't replace then while you can a cheater.

People who cheat have no morals, don't respect themselves or their partner, they are selfish as well. & the list goes on.

I'm single now as a result so I can figure myself more and what I want in life. However if the time comes, I won't make the same mistake as before. I know there was no excuse, thus why I'm not making one up.

I’ve been raped, too. It was about 15 minutes of fear that I was able to walk away from with no stds and no lasting affects. This wasn’t somebody I put my heart out for. When losing a loved one naturally, there is no confusion; only acceptance. Yes, it’s all painful. But to me, there is something much worse about having something taken from you - Not only that, but from the one person who you expect not to hurt you.

When a man cheats only because he is trying to hurt you, you have to ask yourself why he bites the hand that feeds him and why he bathes in the blood he bleeds from the one he says he loves. My kids and I became hostages in our home. My marriage was a war for him. The more I was hurting, the happier he was. I never hurt him. I didn’t take my vows as a joke. He was the guy grinning and laughing at the controls while hitting the switch over and over until the family blew apart. And now that it’s over, he feels as though he has accomplished something. The man has serious problems(they run deep). It is a complicated story. It stems from his childhood. His father never wanted him because he was conceived through an affair with the babysitter(his mom) and his mother mistreated him as a child. He never met his father and it ate at him through his whole life. But, his selfishness conflicted with this and he was unable to accept the fact that he was an innocent human being with an opportunity to have a loving family of his own. He just squashed everything in his life and left a mess of hurting people along his path.

Sorry to hear that, has you even told you why he cheated?

He has given me a list of reasons why he feels it is justified. Actually, he never admitted to having affairs. But, he verbally abused me so much. He used every name in the book. Brainless.. little girl... ugly... all that. He physically abused me as well.

I can tell you that as a victim of infidelity that did not involve marriage or kids, it ruined my life and I have to live with the deep scars for the rest of my life. I live with the constant reminder every day that my ex cheated on me with a married woman and it's very hard to cope. I put on a brave face but deep down, I am a shattered piece of glass who will forever have this huge hole in my heart from the life of pain and misery inflicted on me. I wonder when this will ever end.

There are CHEATS and Cheaters.

Someone who cheats over and over is pretty bottom of the barrel, but someone who has cheated once for this or that reason and comes to the realization that it was wrong, well then it becomes a gift in that it more than likely helped the person grow spiritually.

I can tell you that as a victim of infidelity that did not involve marriage or kids, it ruined my life and I have to live with the deep scars for the rest of my life. I live with the constant reminder every day that my ex cheated on me with a married woman and it's very hard to cope. I put on a brave face but deep down, I am a shattered piece of glass who will forever have this huge hole in my heart from the life of pain and misery inflicted on me. I wonder when this will ever end.

It's been 3 years for me. I wasn't married either but damn it hurts. He's with her now and not living far from me. I know deep down I will run into them someday. I too have a hard time coping. Let's hope we heal someday. It's been a long hard road for me too. Hang in there.

There are CHEATS and Cheaters.

Someone who cheats over and over is pretty bottom of the barrel, but someone who has cheated once for this or that reason and comes to the realization that it was wrong, well then it becomes a gift in that it more than likely helped the person grow spiritually.

I don't give a damn about his spiritual growth. To be honest, I hope he never grows spiritually or any other way.

Well everyone can chose to let go or spend life bitter, that is their choice.

very true and that is with all things...cheating/rape/cancer etc..it's all about how you view and deal with what has happened in your life.

I was abused by my grandfather and I forgave him and am daily dealing with repurcussions...

To redheart i don't think he is any of the things you said about cheaters...i think he was abused himself, had a really hard life and didn't know how to handle his own experiences.

Cheating is wrong but sometimes the people who cheat are dealing with some pretty deep rooted issues and pain in their life...they are still human, and they are still people who deserve forgiveness, love and second chances just like anyone else.

...they are still human, and they are still people who deserve forgiveness, love and second chances just like anyone else.

Well my ex on the other hand has made a choice... he decided that he would cheat on EVERY woman he got with and NEVER tell her. It is his game. He was married twice before me and he did the same thing to them. I thought because we had kids, it meant more to him. He talked like he would never do anything that stupid again(like cheat) but really, he meant he would never be stupid and CONFESS again. That's what got him divorced before. And I caught him. This guy does not deserve a chance in HELL. He's a conman.

Yes, real people with self respect, identity, and feelings can cheat and change around after learning that it only makes things worse. But, they still have their reasons for feeling that it was justified. Good people usually only cheat when they are being treated like dirt by the one they love, but I think they realize that it can't go on after that.

Guys who can live normal lives while cheating... come home and kiss the wife... act like nothing is wrong... they are sick.

And as if he hasn't punished me for no good reason enough already... he is accusing me of child abuse and trying to steal my kids away. My son...who he said he never wanted and didn't meet until he was 1 1/2... and my daughter... who he put at risk by cheating throughout my pregnancy... the same kids with the same mom he promised to love and cherish...

what a snake.

ohh and this morning, I heard my neighbors screaming at eachother because the guy came home after being out all night and she told him she was sick of it....and he called her names and asked her if she was going to hit him... the neighbors on the other side of me went through this too after the guy told her he cheated on her because she didn't have a job.... guys are great, aren't they? I love em. About as much as I love toilet paper.

I am done with "men." I know women can be trashy too, but the guys want to win this game so bad... they can take it and WALK. I can do without a worthless pig in my life.

I don't give a damn about his spiritual growth. To be honest, I hope he never grows spiritually or any other way.

then maybe it will help your spiritual growth. Many people do many stupid.harmful things and never learn from it, but rest assure, the person they hurt gains some growth

Archived