Kissing on the hand

MD Geist

Depends on the circumstances surrounding the kiss. If there is sexual tension and he brings your had to his lips and kisses softly while looking into your eyes with desire then yes.. its a kiss.

I know ots of older men who have kissed my hand though and it's just a polite action.

Does that count as kissing a person?

Does anyone even do that these days anymore?.

Whats the best way to approach it?.

I don't like guys kissing my hand or touching me too much if we haven't even been on a date. It makes me a bit uncomfy lol.

The only person who kisses my hand or ever has is my bf but only if we're hanging out he does it casually. I love it.

I would find it cute I guess if a guy did it at the end of the date b/c he was holding out on kissing me on the lips.

To me it doesn't count as kissing a person though. It's like a kiss on the cheek IMO or maybe not even that.

Does that count as kissing a person?

Does anyone even do that these days anymore?.

Whats the best way to approach it?.

My boyfriend kisses my hand, I like it, haha. And he does it at random times, like when we're driving somewhere and he's holding my hand, he'll randomly pick it up and kiss it....or if we're cuddling and watching a movie he'll do it too. But yeah, I don't think it counts as kissing a person though... but I still think it's a nice thing to do lol

• 2 weeks later...

What do you guys think about someone who is trying to initiate a little more physical contact? I've heard how important this is to the ladies in order to make them feel more comfortable around a guy they are dating.

Would you preceive it as an act of "gateway" physicality or just being charming ?

• 3 weeks later...

Archived