Should I say this to the girl over the phone before our 3rd date?

ConfusedDater

Sometimes you should wait to say certain things. An ''I love you'' or a ''I want to be with you forever'' before a third date would be most inappropriate (and scary!) here, but saying you can't wait to see her again is really sweet and I'm guessing she'll get off the phone with a big smile on her face if you say that. I know I always do. Having reassurance that the person you're dating is as into you as you are into them is a big relief and great cause for happiness! Go for it!

Yes, I was just wondering because this 3rd date stuff is all new to me and sometimes you have to wait to say certain things but I will defintely say it before our next date.

I know everyone gives advice about playing it cool, but don't play it so cool that you behave like somebody you are not. If you still have your own life, you are good to go. Just be yourself.

Sometimes you should wait to say certain things. An ''I love you'' or a ''I want to be with you forever'' before a third date would be most inappropriate (and scary!) here, but saying you can't wait to see her again is really sweet and I'm guessing she'll get off the phone with a big smile on her face if you say that. I know I always do. Having reassurance that the person you're dating is as into you as you are into them is a big relief and great cause for happiness! Go for it!

also this will be my first time ever in life saying something like this to a girl over the phone.

Why not? If you can't wait tell her. The only time it will scare her off is if she doesn't like you that much.

My guy texted me after the second date saying: "I hope I get to see you tomorrow, I need my fix" (not a sexual innuendo I thought it was the cutest thing ever!

what about-"I can't wait to see you again, I always feel so comfortable when I'm around you"

OR

"looking forward to seeing you again on tuesday mainly because you are so easy to talk to"

Keep in mind I'm new at this

i'd replace the bold with something more like 'we always seem to have a good time.' i dunno, the comfortable thing is good, but i think it's a bit too personal this early. that's just me.

yeah but I don't want to be in a rush to do it especially when I never did it before

You've never kissed someone before?

Or just at the end of a date?

If it doesn't feel right, don't do it. But yes, say to her on the phone you're looking forward to seeing her--it's sweet and she'll like it.

Archived