I'm here again and beginning to worry...

fr0z3n

Hi guys, I'm here again writing a thread... At the time I'm writing this, I've just finished talking to my GF...

Ok... here we go with what just happened this day...

We met at school this afternoon, I noticed that she only smiled at me & she didn't call me or get my attention... Thats odd from her, I know when she does it, she really has a problem on her mind... We didn't talk through text this week coz we decided to only text every weekends. I also noticed that she didn't text me that much earlier this day, she used to text me everytime she's not doing anything thats why I'm pretty sure that there will be a problem when I got back home.

Fast forward... I am now at the comfort of my own home, not worrying about anything but my heart keeps on beating abnormally, the way it feels when I'm nervous but I don't know why... Then my GF text me... We talked a bit about her upcoming project at school and how can I help her with that, then after some time, we both ate our dinner...

After eating our dinner, we both text again talking about some TV shows then after a few conversation she told me that she is planning to have a break from our relationship. She said she wanted to tell me that earlier but she don't know why she can't after planning it for these past few days...

She told me that our situation is hard for her because she still can't introduce me to her parents and worrying if we will be caught by her parents... I told her that its fine with me, I can wait until she is ready...

She also said to me that she also wanted to have a break is because of our recent argument. She said that she need some time to think about if theres something wrong with ourself. I told her that no matter how hard the situation is, its better for both of us to face it together not just by ourself. I also said to her that not everything in this world is easy as 123. We need to work hard to achieve the happiness that we both want. We wont become happy in just a snap.

By the end of the night (almost 1am in the morning), she agreed to continue our relationship.

I still don't know what is the real cause of her problems. I don't know if its because of some of her insecurities, the stress from our school (She is a graduating student now but haven't taken up her OJT yet), or a third party (though it might be impossible but its still possible)...

Here are my past stories:

Heres about our argument last week:

Here are the things that she said that she is worried about:

Thanks for reading guys, I'm looking forward for your help... Thank you very much...

sounds like she is torn. she wants to have a relationship, but it almost sounds like she is unsure if she wants to have it with you.

hmmm, i'd say you start a break and let her figure herself out. you are just being toyed with at this point even if that's not her intention. your emotions are being dipped in mud.

Well.. we just got passed our first month, dunno if she begin thinking if she want this relationship to be a long term, we both haven't have any relationship that last more than a month...

Do you think that break is an option? I also asked it on my thread:

Someone there told me this:

In your case, from your description I think your gf has some personal psychological issues that she probably needs to work through before she can successfully function in a relationship. As it stands, it's going to be a lot of hard work to keep it going in the long-term, to be honest. I don't think a break just two months into a relationship is a good idea. If anything, you need to continue to build trust, cultivate the mutual feelings, and hope that her negative worrying approach dissipates over time, or else she goes to see someone who can help her with that.

Archived