arodthellama
All I Ever Wanted Was to Love You
All I Ever Wanted Was to Love You

Ok so me and my ex went out for 2 years and everything was fine, i mean we never really fought and i really did feel the love between us. But i was afraid her going to college would mess us up and she promised me it wouldnt then a month before high school graduation she broke my heart and said we should "be close friends". I knew that being friends would not work very well as i still madly love her and get very jealous. SO here is where i need help its been about 6 months and now she wont talk to me she says that i dont respect her, which is wrong i do and her reason for me not respecting her was she said me paying for her lunch and giving her a cd was disresptful cause she didnt want me to and i did anyways. idk really if thats disresptful and she says im needy cause i still want to talk alot to her, but she said she never wants to talk to me again and its been a month since i talked to her and i recently tried to via email but she wont reply and she has put pictures of her with a guy she knew i was jealous of when we did go out and pics of her smoking pot and doing things that she is not known to do and has even got mad at more for doing the things she is now doing. IDK im so lost i want to try to be her friend but she wont talk to me, what can i do to get her to talk give it time or what? I really do love her and would rather be a friend then nothing if it has to be that way. am i in the wrong for wanting to be close friends or what just plz help this is killin me so much.

You're not wrong for wanting to be close friends, but you can't force her to be a friend if she doesn't want to. And by consistently trying to contact her, via email or any other way, when she's told you not to, you're just pushing her further away.

So yes, you need to give her time. And more importantly, you need to give yourself time to let go of the idea that she'll be in your life anymore. She can tell that you don't want to be friends, you want more because you're "madly in love with her and get very jealous."

I know how much it hurts. It's awful. But you need to leave her alone.

yea i know i mean i didnt talk for a month but when she shows no signs of like being hurt or just saying im the one that is wrong for still caring it makes it hard. like i understand time heals everything and i would love to give her time but its hard when she rubs in the fact she has moved on and that all i gave her my heart and soul means or meant nothing

Archived