Longest you can go without..

lonelynflfan

Ya know..uhm...relieving yourself. I was challenged by my girlfriend to go this whole week without "aheming" and so far its been a success. However, I'm definitely feeling it lol.

Apparently, she didnt think I could go a week and it would seem that most women can go a lot longer then guys!

Anyways, just thought it'd make for an interesting thread; kinda reminded me of the 40 days and 40 nights movie.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ya know..uhm...relieving yourself. I was challenged by my girlfriend to go this whole week without "aheming" and so far its been a success. However, I'm definitely feeling it lol.

Apparently, she didnt think I could go a week and it would seem that most women can go a lot longer then guys!

Anyways, just thought it'd make for an interesting thread; kinda reminded me of the 40 days and 40 nights movie.

When you said the first sentence, I thought you were talking about peeing. Haha

I can go without it for a long time but who wants to lol.

I actually heard a thing that boys actually need to masturbate/sex because they need to clean out the system. I watch it on the anatomy of sex. So hey guys you're not really horn dogs you have to clean the system when you get all full. I can't remember all the details but its something like that.

By the way sex and masturbating and all those sexual terms are not bad words, haha.

I tried to test myself to see how long I could go without a release a couple of years ago. I made it to like 13-14 days, and was doing good. Then I made a mess of the bed for the first and only time of my life. It was a really good dream The longest I have gone after that would probably be 3-4 days.

It will be interesting whenever I start having sex to see how long I can live without it. It should be interesting to find out one day.

Nearing 22 years, I can go another 80 or so .

As for the alleged health effects, I am curious on the statistics and if all factors applicable to the diseases were accounted for. It's akin to saying "Those who masturbate have a lower chance of lung cancer." Then you find out that the masturbaters never smoked while many that didn't masturbate did smoke.

Archived