Am I pregnant?

foolish

Ok, so my BF and I had sex the other day and I am worried that I might be pregnant. The last time we did was a week ago and we used protection for the first 1/2 hour and then It basically fell off..we had intercourse for a good 5 secs w/o a condom before I stopped and realized that it was not smart. We were both intoxicated and it was stupid of me not to stop..like I said a good 5 secs and thats it. I heard that the critical times to conceive is right at the beginning of sex (pre ejaculation) and the end when he does climax. I don't think I am ovulating, but then again I have had irregular periods since I got off the depo shot 4 months ago. I have been getting my period every two weeks and the last one I had was over a week ago...not sure what to do..should I be worried?

I wouldn't worry about it until you know for sure. You should go buy a pregnancy test and try that out. If you're worried about parents, you can probably do it without them knowing about it.

I wouldn't be worried about it, but if it turns out you are pregnant, it's not the end of the world either.

Getting pregnant when your protection fails is always possible, but not necessarily probable. So if he had no pre-cum and did not ejaculate, there is a good chance you are not pregnant.

The only way to tell is a pregnancy test, which you can take the first day of your missed period. So it doesn't do any good to worry at this point, just have the test ready and take it in a week.

I dunno how well the online ovulation calculators work but you can always try that and see if you might ovulate at that time. It's just a suggestion... like I said I dunno how well those work or even at all. But that might help you out. Plus if anything went inside of you then you still have a few days after that ... something might happen...

Archived