Touchie Touchie how to

theman 23

ok when me and my gf are making out(in private) i usually feel her butt and boobs a bit with my hands. i know she likes this and i also knows she wants to do her part. is there anyway i can hint or something for her to start touching a bit for herself??? any physical gestures or anything would be great. thanks

No i mean when some of my ex gfs was giving me a handjob they liked me to help... said it turned them on... dont know why, just did.

i agree. i like when my boyfriend helps but it's more because i get tired lol. also, there's more interaction between us.

but to answer the original question, i'd guide her once and then next time you guys are sex talking (talking about things you like or things you want to try) tell her how much you like it when she does [insert sexual act here]. Chances are she doesn't initiate it without guidance now is because she's unsure if you like it / want it / she's doing it right.

Stroke her ego a bit and lol... (i wont make the joke but i want to)

Yes, show her the way, communicate - and it doesn't have to be with words. My experience has been that each guy has his own preference on the hand job, which I admittedly do not do so good with, that and belt buckles! Anyway, I enjoy seeing a man stroke himself.. I have no idea why, but it also gives me an idea of how he likes it, then I can mimic what he does or at least get an idea of how he will enjoy it more.

• 1 month later...

And it's also often like "OMG what i'm supposed to do??!" "what if I'll do something wrong or funny!??" many girls (at least my friends) think (or used to think when we were younger) that "let's just try a bit if he wants" more like in a curiousway.

I also think it makes me feel more safe when he knows what to do.

Archived