men's virginity ? did u care at all

darknoon

From a female perspective: the only virgin I ever slept with did not have a clue what he was doing, so never again! I always ask and never sleep with the inept ones again;-) My virgin was not an 8. I'd give him about a 5. Probably why he was a virgin at twenty! He was nice, though, and had a motorcyle that I loved to ride on. We only did it that once before his roommate (who was cuter and more experienced), made his move. I was just out of hs and not ready to settle down, so I did things like that. Oh well.

What a jerk move by the roommate.

I've had roommates that likely would have done the same thing.... hate to admit it but true. (my last roommate is the only person who actually knows about my virginity.. and he was a bit of a ladies man)

I would have punched them in the face for it though.

I don't think I could move in on a girl that a roommate or a friend dated.. or even had sex with, but maybe that's why I'm still a virgin at 29.. don't have the balls. Just seems like a low-ball move to me

Or maybe if this guy was a five and a virgin at 20, I must be a 2 or 3 for being a virgin at nearly 30. Inflation rate and all.

edit:

oh and I didn't have sex with her (obviously) but the only girl I've had a serious relationship with in my entire life... my high school sweetheart was an easy 8 and a half or 9.

Beautiful Vietnamese girl who was even a semi finalist in a National Seventeen Magazine modeling contest when we were dating.

Too bad that relationship obviously was a fluke, seeing how I've not dated since then and that was uh 12 years ago or so.

but the only girl I've had a serious relationship with in my entire life... my high school sweetheart was an easy 8 and a half or 9.

Beautiful Vietnamese girl who was even a semi finalist in a National Seventeen Magazine modeling contest when we were dating.

Too bad that relationship obviously was a fluke, seeing how I've not dated since then and that was uh 12 years ago or so.

Atleast you have had one real relationship in your life time I haven't had one single relationship in my life.

Every girl keeps giving me the same old BS of there's a woman out there for you or god getting both of you ready and i'am like you know I have been sold the same old same old and its just time to except realitly.

Archived