men's virginity ? did u care at all

darknoon
164+ Questions to Ask Your Boyfrien...
164+ Questions to Ask Your Boyfriend Right Now

HAHAHAHAHA. Start a thread about the ugliest girl you slept with, insert a poll scaling gremlin to dog face. We can match our results from here and find an average. Deal?

LOL! Hey my dog looks like a gremlin!!!

I think women would only care if a man had slept with more than one so he would know what he is doing, men would only care how many men a women slept with to know how much of a slug she is.

The first girl I ever slept with was my girlfriend of three years (we had been going out for a year the first time we had sex). I am glad I waited to lose my virginity to someone that I was really deeply in love with and cared about more than almost anything else.

And I would rate her a 9.

From a female perspective: the only virgin I ever slept with did not have a clue what he was doing, so never again! I always ask and never sleep with the inept ones again;-) My virgin was not an 8. I'd give him about a 5. Probably why he was a virgin at twenty! He was nice, though, and had a motorcyle that I loved to ride on. We only did it that once before his roommate (who was cuter and more experienced), made his move. I was just out of hs and not ready to settle down, so I did things like that. Oh well.

My first.. absolute gorgeous young gal. Both of us age 15. She had a tiny bit more experience than I. She was absolutely a 10. No way around it. Hot, sexy, gorgeous. All around. Knocked my socks off.. and much more. We dated throughout our high school years. Did I tell you she was a 10? Yes.. a smoking hot 10. Ah the memories.. so many good ones

Oh and at 15.. I thought I was extremely anxious. She had some experience so I thought I was behind the curve so to speak. Ah the thrill of trying to catchup....lol

Did I tell you she was a 10? Saw a picture of her recently on myspace... still a 10. Great looking woman today as well.

I think women would only care if a man had slept with more than one so he would know what he is doing, men would only care how many men a women slept with to know how much of a slug she is.

Still with the double standards I see. In some countries they seem to place a lot of emphasis on a girl waiting till the day she gets marry and as a prove, the sheets have to be with blood while guys as always have it their way.

The past is past, I think what matters in a relationship is for who the person is today and how they're treating you.

1. how many males ever cared about losing their virginity or didn't at all about it ?????

2. how did ur mate or girlfriend look bad or sexy from 1 - 10 (n looks ) ????

1) Made a big difference to me. Big confidence booster and definitely helped me out a lot in developing later female relationships.

2) 8

Archived