Women : First date signs?

Mutley

Im slightly old fashioned in that I'd never actually say 'I want to see you again' I'd wait for him to ask lol.

However if i was interested you'd know because Id be flirtacious at the first date, listen to you properly, talk about future plans in the hope you might say 'Oh if your going to that bar i'll meet you there'

im positive. its sorta hard to explain but if you say "i like snowboarding" and im not into you id say "so whats that like, how often do you go..." yadda yadda just to keep the convo going. but if i like you id say "thats really cool" or whatever but say it in an upbeat way. make sense?

i twirl my hair and tend to have the posture of a child when im intrested in someone.

i also might joke about our next date or something realted to the future... if i wasnt interested i wouldnt even joke, id make sure he knew i wasnt going to think about him the second i left the date.

a good way that i like to judge how the date is going is something thats referred to as kino...basically touching the other person in an appropriate manner...if they are turned off or not comfortable then youll be able to tell by their body language...this doesnt mean trying to hold hands but resting an arm over them or just sitting close enough to touch legs little subtle things...play games where your holding hands...thumb war is a good one depending on the person and how much of a stick in the mud they are...but be blunt and if u had a good time and would like to do this again then say so and see what the response is...if its anything like...im going to be really busy or something like that then its a brush off and just move on.

Im slightly old fashioned in that I'd never actually say 'I want to see you again' I'd wait for him to ask lol.

However if i was interested you'd know because Id be flirtacious at the first date, listen to you properly, talk about future plans in the hope you might say 'Oh if your going to that bar i'll meet you there'

yeah, i agree.

also, best if she is not looking at her watch, not complaining about ex-bfs, not telling you she has a big day tomorrow and needs to leave early, not telling you she is too busy to date.....

You're right, I probably won't say flat out "I want to see you again" until he does, but I guess I easily give off the vibe when I'm interested and when I'm not..

Yea....the "vibe."

We men don't understand that. But I think that's the key.

None taken, I just feel more comfortable when both parties are having fun.

don't you think you can still have fun with out sending any signals?

I guess it really doesn't matter though...many guys will probably call to the cows come home anyway.

Also guilty of sending signals and changing my mind.

But I usually touch the guy if I'm interested. I'll sit right next to him (legs touching). Stand right in front of him (if waiting). Let his hand linger on my back (if he leads me through a door). Put my arms on/ around him if taking a picture. Things like this, I like to get physical (non-sexually!) if I like him.

don't you think you can still have fun with out sending any signals?

I guess it really doesn't matter though...many guys will probably call to the cows come home anyway.

I can still have fun without sending any signals, but they don't seem to. And yes I do get asked on second dates at about 80%.

In my experience with dating, if I was interested in other date it was about body language. Sitting close, putting my hand on him for a second, something simple like that. But I wouldnt ask for another date either, I waited for the guy to mention it.

Archived