Should I Wax Or not Wax

josegarica01

Ok i been going to the gym and working out and i have a very good body now and i really want to show it off but not look gay. I have a 6 pack not one of those cheap 6 packs a real one and nice legs and arms. I Want to look hot. Not im embarrassed to say this but im hairy but not omg hairy i have a hairy butt and the back of the legs are hairy. Im thinking of getting waxed i dont have enough time to shave every other day. I will be keeping the hair under my armpits, and the hair down south but it will be trimmed. So a womens point a view would you find this very attractive and if not what else should i do? Thanks

I think waxing your chest or back is ok but I dont find guys that wax their arms and legs attractive AT ALL. I like guys with some hair even on their chest, guys aren't suppose to be soooo smooth, that's what we women are suppose to be!! lol.

i don't shave my legs. i still have no problems scoring chicks. now, if you plan on wearing a thong to the beach, well, you will have to come to a decision.

haha.

Definitely not a bad thing to get rid of back hair. Trimming underarm hair would probably be good. I try to get my bf to shave the hair on his butt & legs but he won't; I think they would look better without hair but oh well, he still looks good

Some women find it strange when a guy has hairless legs. Just.. fyi.

Have you ever had a wax before? Don't underestimate the pain! It will hurt more than you are expecting, I promise!

lol im semi hairy but im also a true blonde and most of the hair on my body is blond or a very light brown so its not really noticeable at least on my arms and legs...for odd reason chest and pubes are darker...oh and my mustache is bleach blond...why i keep it shaved and my goatee if i let it grow too long starts to turn red lol

^^^^^PAAAAAAAlllllleeeeease....lmao jk - kuiks8

I was lucky enough to be born almost hairless....

barely any hair on my legs or arms

no hair on my chest or back or butt

hair on my head and some in the special area

and im very manly..lol

Naturally hairless!??! That's hot!

no way! get rid of the back hair--agreed, lol--but leave the rest. hair on guys is manly. you're already doing all the good stuff by working out and eating right...don't overdo it with too much primping.

i'm into good hygiene, but the thought of a hetero guy taking the time & energy to wax his arms and legs freaks me out a little...i definitely prefer to be the more high-maintenance one of the couple.

Ok i been going to the gym and working out and i have a very good body now and i really want to show it off but not look gay. I have a 6 pack not one of those cheap 6 packs a real one and nice legs and arms. I Want to look hot. Not im embarrassed to say this but im hairy but not omg hairy i have a hairy butt and the back of the legs are hairy. Im thinking of getting waxed i dont have enough time to shave every other day. I will be keeping the hair under my armpits, and the hair down south but it will be trimmed. So a womens point a view would you find this very attractive and if not what else should i do? Thanks

I actually PREFER guys that are considered 'hairy'. I find it very masculine and exotic. I don't understand the whole waxing thing with men. However, if it is something that is making you very self-conscious or uncomfortable, then perhaps you can shave a bit off with an electric razor. I think waxing is too severe and it just looks strange when men are completely hairless and smooth (in my opinion). Although, some people like that look too, so I guess it's just personal preference.

Archived