boyfriend has a small penis - omg thats me

forgotten1
I ALWAYS get my toy back in the end
I ALWAYS get my toy back in the end

ok so in response to that post, well kinda. So im basically small-average at about 6 give or take a quarter inch in length and about 5.5 girth/circumference and my gf and I have the most horrible sex. Lets say its not exactly a tight fit. Her sexual experience isnt some unsurmountable number im either her 4th or 5th but still the sex is just bad. After a pregnancy scare, which didnt make sense because we are always extra careful and her religious guilt, we basically dont do anything any more. As far as the religious aspect, i was willing to go without intercourse but i didnt realize that meant everything else. And when i say horrible sex that is basically limited to intercourse, with oral ive learned how to stack her orgasms and she can get me off now as well, but even this we've seemed to stray away from. Basically this produces a lot of anxiety for myself. At first the bad sex i figured it was something we could work through but since weve stopped there is no more progression. A part of me wonders if somewhere out there, there is just a better fit for me, literally and figuratively. In the post similar to mine from the female perspective it was interesting the different views so im curious to your take is here and how i might approach my gf and whether or not we can fix this as we both seemed to have given up.

Hmmm... Well if your old enough you can go to an adult toy-store, they have these jelly-like things that you slip over yourself a lot like a condom, they come in different colors with nubs and stuff all over them, different lengths and girths too, you can also find them on-line I would think. It would problem feel better for her more than yourself, but that might make you happy and enjoy it more, maby the orgasmic pleasure isn't always physical?

Quote from Wikipedia:

While results vary accross studies, the consensus is that the average erect human penis is approximately 12.9–15 cm (5.1–5.9 in) in length with a 95% confidence interval of (10.7 cm, 19.1 cm) or (4.23 in, 7.53 in)[11][12][13]. The typical girth or circumference is approximately 12.3 cm (4.84 in) when fully erect. The average penis size is slightly larger than the median size (i.e. most penises are below average in size).

For those who are unfamiliar with statistics, the last sentence of this quote (most penises are below average in size) could be explained in that a small number of people have an extremely large penis, which inflates the "average" score above the median score.

So you are actually slightly above average in size. And your gf doesn't want to have sex anymore because of her religious beliefs? How long were you having sex? It takes a while to learn what each other like to make the sex better.

in the past we have had amazing foreplay sessions and have made her orgasm by simply touching some of her more sensitive areas on her body while making out but i seriously cant get over the fact that its not enough and if our sex was better and if my member more endowed, the unstability in our relationship would be resolved. Part of me thinks breaking it off with her and sleeping with a bunch of randoms to get some more experience under my belt where i will be less inclined to be reserved then i can better myself and find someone i can have mind blowing sex with because in reality thats my purpose in life, perfect sexual satisfaction, granted i think love is an integral part of that.

Part of me thinks breaking it off with her and sleeping with a bunch of randoms to get some more experience under my belt where i will be less inclined to be reserved then i can better myself and find someone i can have mind blowing sex with because in reality thats my purpose in life, perfect sexual satisfaction, granted i think love is an integral part of that.

That sounds like a great way to catch an STD, which you will have to inform every single partner for the rest of your life if it is viral. Or you could get one more multiple "randoms" pregnant.

You don't learn technique from doing it with a bunch of random people. Just like you don't learn to play guitar by randomly strumming the strings without a teacher or a method of learning. Your partner is your teacher. Once you are comfortable with each other, she will be able to tell you what works & what doesn't. A stranger isn't going to tell you; they will either enjoy what you're already doing or think "wow, this is bad".

If it isn't working out with your gf, then break it off & meet a new one to learn with. Don't have sex with a bunch of random girls, though.

Guys are to insecure about there size. Bro if your 6" and the girth you say..I would be very confident with myself. Look..its really no different than if a gal had a vagina like a catchers mitt..to many, it would be a complete turn off. That being said, if you really care for someone, I would exhaust all avenues before calling it quits. At that point if its not working, cya. Listen to the ladies on this post, theres nothing wrong with your equipment...sounds like she has the issues.

even as average i think a lot of us average guys wonder "why settle for average" when there are plenty above average guys out there.

That's exactly how I see things. It's certainly shown itself to be the case in my experience of things anyway.

Archived