feel like im losing my connection with gf

SeanB

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well basically my girlfriend as of recent isn't speaking to me or sharing with me as much as she used to we have been in a long distance relationship for about 8months and things were great then around the time she got pregnant she started hanging out more with her friends which is not the problem but most her friends are male sadly we lost the baby and ever since then i have felt disconnected from her i have tried speaking to her but she starts yelling about how she can never do enough and now she is out most nights with her male friends til early hours of the morning and i work shifts so we arent speaking all that much and it starting to make me worry that she could be cheating or having an emotional affair she has been my best friend and someone i could always confide in for about 5 yrs now and i dont want to lose what we have but i feel like its out of my control right now!

could really use some advice as i really have no idea what to do!

i always reassure her of my feelings sending her notes and emails and roses even just for the sake of it! i think you spot on about her trying to deal with the loss but still afraid like im losing her but hopefully things will settle down and she finds some time for me guess i just need to let her do her own thing for now and deal with it all! but cant help but worry when you love someone i guess

Archived