Best friend and a STD.

thebunny21

My friend is someone that I can turn to when I need too, but a lot of bad things happen to her. I don't know how to help her, but she's turned into more of a taker than a giver, not possession wise, but she tends to drain you out of advice and kind of relies on other people to tell her the next step in life, and for some pretty hard decisions.

She, well, long story short, ended up with Gonnerhea. What do I do? How do I deal with that? I know I need to be her friend through this, and I want to, but what the hell do I say?

I'm starting to get concerned about her kids though. She has 4 of them, one is 14, 13, 8, and less than two years old. This isn't related to the STD part, but her kids come up with rashes frequently. She has like 6 or 7 cats in the house, 2 dogs, 2 birds, and a lizard. And her house isn't too clean. Her fiance is a bit abusive (sat in the PD office with her for 3 hours because she was slapping a restraining order against him for threatening her, and she withdrew the restrainant no less than 24 hours later). I don't care that she is hurting herself (I do, but it's the same b**** every time) I care that the kids ARE NOT in a good enviorment. I want to call Child Protective Services to get them out of the house, but I know that'd kill her, but the kids would be WAYYYYYYY better than being with an alcoholic and verbally abusive man living with them.

what do you need to say? its just Gonnerhea. Not like its HIV or syphilis.

tell her to start manning up and working her own crap out for herself.

She sounds like me. And thats what i would tell myself if i was my friend...

what do you need to say? its just Gonnerhea. Not like its HIV or syphilis.

tell her to start manning up and working her own crap out for herself.

She sounds like me. And thats what i would tell myself if i was my friend...

I agree. It's just gonorrhea. It's gross, but it clears up with antibiotics. What would you say if she had a cold? Nothing, right?

Well now, this is a different issue than the stupid Gonorrhea. If you feel her kids are in a harmful environment, then maybe you should call CPS. Mybe it would kill her to the point of getting her act together so she can be a good mother.

She is a good mother, but has made some STUPID and POOR decisions. That's why I'm so split on this. Her "fiance" been home for almost 10 months on unemployment making no movement towards getting a job. Ack! I hate that she's doing this to these kids.

She is a good mother, but has made some STUPID and POOR decisions. That's why I'm so split on this. Her "fiance" been home for almost 10 months on unemployment making no movement towards getting a job. Ack! I hate that she's doing this to these kids.

No, a good mother does not allow their children to live in filth and be exposed to an abuser and alcoholic. A good mother keeps their kids out of those situations.

I'm impress with you thread, how sweet of you to be so concern about your friend, we dont have much people like you, congrat's. Advise her to go to the doctor and since that lives a smile on her let her cut the smell , using some vaginea , and warm water.

If i was you i would call the place to get the children out, is the man all the children's father, hope that he doesnt sexually abuse them especially the 14 and yonuger one. Did she get the std from her boyfriend or be running around? Is she prepared to leave the man, thats what you need to encourage her to do, and get a job if she dont have one, so she can make a new start.

all the best, this thread is very touchy.

I just don't want this to be traced back to me in anyway. I know it's messed up to call on a friend, but I don't want her to know it was me ever.

You should help her, especially the children, just don't let her know it was you, and the best way to keep a secret is be keeping it to your self. Trust no one for sure. Maybe later in the long run she will understand why you hard to do it, when things get better with her she can always have her kids back,

But if this is gonner cost her more grief re-think it over.

I just don't want this to be traced back to me in anyway. I know it's messed up to call on a friend, but I don't want her to know it was me ever.

They cannot tell her who called no matter what!

I have had people call CPS on me for no reason whatsoever and they couldn't ever tell me who called even though each time nothing was found.

If i was you i would call the place to get the children out, is the man all the children's father, hope that he doesnt sexually abuse them especially the 14 and yonuger one. Did she get the std from her boyfriend or be running around? Is she prepared to leave the man, thats what you need to encourage her to do, and get a job if she dont have one, so she can make a new start.

all the best, this thread is very touchy.

Thank you, number one. Number two: The man is the youngest baby's father. He doesn't sexually abuse them, I know that for a fact. They were having a threesome, and the other guy had the STD. She won't leave him, no matter how many times I try to get her out, she has her reasons, not that they are any good. She just finally got a job (after 6 months on unemployment)... Ahh.. I need to get the kids out

They cannot tell her who called no matter what!

I have had people call CPS on me for no reason whatsoever and they couldn't ever tell me who called even though each time nothing was found.

People who call CPS for no reason or just for retaliation is ridiculous... I'm very sorry to hear that...

Archived