She contacted me today

mr_m4x

Today it's my birthday.

I was in the shower and when I come out I had a missed call from my ex with whom I had to break up 2 months ago. She left me a voice message wishing me a happy birthday and she told me that she'd call me back later.

And now I find myself thinking about her, I'm totally defenseless over her. And it pissess me off! It's like every little thing she does can turn my world upside down and I want it to stop. I wanna stop feeling miserable. I'm on almost 3 weeks NC but I don't know if I should return her call, send her a sms, wait for her to call me back or just do nothing.

I want to stop thinking about her:sad: and make this my day!

Yes I know I have to let it go, yesterday I was convinced that I was moving forward with letting her go because 3 weeks ago I recapped some of the things that she said when we broke up and some of them pissed me off and I thought that those things could be the base for me to start letting her go but I can see that I was very wrong.

I love her too much, that's why it's so hard to let her go. I don't want to get back with her, she hurt me pretty bad and I just want to let go of this feeling that's been haunting me for weeks.

Happy b-day.

I got a random text from a number I didn't recognize. I looked at it again. I knew it was her's. My heart dropped and I feel like crap. I deleted the message and pretend she never sent anything.

"Happy birthday." is what I get. I know she's trying to be civil after breaking my heart. Unfortunately, that is not enough reason to reply to. I'm still in NC and to heal.

Ew, I deserve better. Don't want your breadcrumbs. Debating if I should change my number or not. I can't believe this rattled me. A simple text and I'm hurting. Will not break NC for anything. I deserve better. Sorry, I think you should stick to NC too.

Happy bday to me too! Haha, seriously this is too coincidental. Same bday, same heart break and exes trying to be civil. I forgive, but I don't forget.

Happy b-day.

I got a random text from a number I didn't recognize. I looked at it again. I knew it was her's. My heart dropped and I feel like crap. I deleted the message and pretend she never sent anything.

"Happy birthday." is what I get. I know she's trying to be civil after breaking my heart. Unfortunately, that is not enough reason to reply to. I'm still in NC and to heal.

Ew, I deserve better. Don't want your breadcrumbs. Debating if I should change my number or not. I can't believe this rattled me. A simple text and I'm hurting. Will not break NC for anything. I deserve better. Sorry, I think you should stick to NC too.

Happy bday to me too! Haha, seriously this is too coincidental. Same bday, same heart break and exes trying to be civil. I forgive, but I don't forget.

Same here, I'm going to stick to NC, I may get seen as unpolite but that's too bad, you were the one who broke me. So get the boot!

Same here, I'm going to stick to NC, I may get seen as unpolite but that's too bad, you were the one who broke me. So get the boot!

Who cares? She left. She doesn't get to know what you are doing or how you feel. Just leave it as is and walk away. I'm doing my best and will not respond. I will not reward your selfish behavior. I will however, not acknowledge you.

I'm really mad at the fact that after all the pain she put me through, after I recognized it and saw things that she took for granted, I can get this way over a simple birthday phone call.

Not worth it. Not in a million years!

I thought of her as the one for me but obviously she didn't and tore me apart.

NC all the way!

Hey mr M4x

Happy Birthday fella!

Stuff like this is bound to wind you up a bit but take it for what it is - delete it and move forward. Go out and have a blast with your mates later but not too many, eh? And no drunk texting later on, ok?!

Mark

Hey mr M4x

Happy Birthday fella!

Stuff like this is bound to wind you up a bit but take it for what it is - delete it and move forward. Go out and have a blast with your mates later but not too many, eh? And no drunk texting later on, ok?!

Mark

Thanks!

I haven't done any texting while drunk so far and I won't breake it today because it is my day!

Just replied her and only said "thanks".

Hope that ends it for today.

I hope you're not expecting anything out of replying. You might question it later. For your sake, please block her on everything until you are OKAY. Each time you respond or she contacts you, it will make you feel like crap. I know because I'm here in the trenches with you.

I'm not saying there is a right or wrong way to do things. I'm saying just do what's in your best interest. If you feel rattled from just a voicemail. I suggest to block her completely. Remove your association with her and move on with your life. If you didn't have any expectations from your last response. You are further along than I.

I know if I reply, I will hurt. Keep strong!

Today it's my birthday.

I was in the shower and when I come out I had a missed call from my ex with whom I had to break up 2 months ago. She left me a voice message wishing me a happy birthday and she told me that she'd call me back later.

And now I find myself thinking about her, I'm totally defenseless over her. And it pissess me off! It's like every little thing she does can turn my world upside down and I want it to stop. I wanna stop feeling miserable. I'm on almost 3 weeks NC but I don't know if I should return her call, send her a sms, wait for her to call me back or just do nothing.

I want to stop thinking about her:sad: and make this my day!

just don't reply, man. stay strong.

I hope you're not expecting anything out of replying. You might question it later. For your sake, please block her on everything until you are OKAY. Each time you respond or she contacts you, it will make you feel like crap. I know because I'm here in the trenches with you.

I'm not saying there is a right or wrong way to do things. I'm saying just do what's in your best interest. If you feel rattled from just a voicemail. I suggest to block her completely. Remove your association with her and move on with your life. If you didn't have any expectations from your last response. You are further along than I.

I know if I reply, I will hurt. Keep strong!

I replied her with only a Thanks, wasn't expecting anything back from her.

I feel better now that I replied. There's no "When is she going to call me back?" or any other dumb question. Problem solved.

Keeping up with NC!

All I Ever Wanted Was to Love You
All I Ever Wanted Was to Love You

Archived