Fart during sex?

barbielovesmac

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hahahaha!

I just hung up the phone with my friend. She called me practically in tears because she farted while her and her boyfriend were having sex tonight. She said the worst part about it was she was in the middle of her orgasm. She said it was really loud and that he said he felt the air on his balls!

I feel so bad for her but I couldn't help but laugh! LOL.

She said she played it off that she had no idea what he was talking about. I guess once he heard it he immediately started laughing and couldn't keep going.

Poor girl.

Badwolf-it was a really loud one LOL it sounded like I was gonna throw up. Had too many carbonated drinks that day.

Louder the better! only thing ya gotta watch out for are the ones that come with no warning. happened last week, was talking 2 this chick then all of a sudden BURP! she laughed though which was good XD

Hahaha, funny thread!

Hasn't happened to me but my boyfriend did once--we both burst out laughing, and we STILL laugh about it.

It's not that big of a deal...if that's the most embarrassing thing that's happened in our relationship then I'd have to say that overall things are pretty good with us!

i'd be willing to bet that all the girls who said they have never farted during sex have never gotten off from penetration...

you can't be clenching or holding onto anything. You literally need to let go of all your control below the belt (like if he's hitting your g spot i swear on my life i'm going to pee but if you just let you you actually cum).

plus, anyone that has tried anal sex in any degree... lol if you're holding anything in you're going to suffer.

i'd be willing to bet that all the girls who said they have never farted during sex have never gotten off from penetration...

You'd bet wrong! If you're not holding back anything at that particular moment, you don't have anything to worry about.

Archived