How to do NC when you are in same school?

Irish Jax

We go to the same grad school and have two-three classes together? How do the rules of NC apply in these situations and are there any threads on what I should do to maintain NC?

I am doing NC because he does not know what he wants and keeps acting like my friend and it is messing with my head. I dont want to stick around because he cannot make up his mind and "needs to think about getting back together."

He left me abruptly and I am not waiting around for him to realize. I need to move on and also show him that he cannot keep me around as his friend because he loves talking to me.

Any threads I can refer to for this?

i had the same problem but it was in work, trapped behind a small bar on busy Friday and Saturday night were u had to communicate... and to make it worse i was her superior!

i just kept it professional, if it wasn't work related i blanked her. but if it was i was civil. no friendly "ugh that was a horrible shift" etc just "bye" lol.

as childish as it seems that helped alot, but at least you can see you could be in a worse situation

She did get pushy sometimes, asking for stuff i "had" to do like print out her timetable or something, then when we were alone asked if we could "talk", i just always said it wasnt a good idea and walked off.

Well, in a half hour, I will start class. I intend to take everyone's advice and just ignore him and pretend like he is not there.

I have to say, I am glad things are not hostile btw us, but I am sick of him trying to be my friend. I do not want to be friends and he knows that. He broke up with me and does not get to have me anymore. As hard as it is for me to do this, I know that NC will heal me over time and also take away from him the benefit of having me around without the relationship aspect.

Well wish me luck, I will soon be at NC day 1.

Archived