does he like me?

yumicecream

The other day I was flirting with this guy and the guy I've thought was hot for a little while now came up and started watching the tv right next to us. Do you think he was genuinely that into the tv or that he was jealous and came over b/c of that?

Sometimes I catch him looking at me but I think he might know I like him and thats why.

When I first met this guy, I felt like there was chemistry. He was really hot and funny. He laughed at my jokes. But then things became weird, like he started to make me really nervous and it was like I couldn't be around him anymore. Now, I kind of wonder if he thinks I'm a freak. I told a couple ofpeople I thought he was cute and they might have told him. All speculation, I just don't really know.

Yeah but the last time I saw him, I said Hi, and he didn't smile or anything. I was in a hurry. And then, when I was briefly trying to mess with him, it seemed like he was ignoring me. I had this little telescope and I pointed it at him, and he didn't react. He's kind of hard for me to read. What should I do next? Just sit it out?

He's really good looking, this guy doesn't have to work hard to get women...girls throw their numbers at him a lot, I'm sure.

Wow! Everyone seems to think he's attracted to me! Thats pretty neat, he's super hot! I'll just have to wait though. I mean, I've told others I found him attractive...it might have gotten back to him but I've been too nervous around him...I kind of avoid him now. I gotta remember: don't care, be apathetic, cool, confident.

there is your answer then. that's why people hang out, date, etc. they find out.

If I see him again, what should I do? Its really hard cuz its at work and we're really busy sometimes. Its a menial job so I don't really care that its at work (some people say don't mix work and pleasure blah blah, I don't care about that--I'm moving in a few months anyways).

are you much of a social person or drinker? If so his age is going to be an issue? Keep in mind at that age, hardly anything is taken seriously so thereforee it would just be more so a fling.

Im seeing a 22 yr old and im 27 and ive been talking to a 36 yr old also so i know age may not matter to the fullest but i will admit the 36 yr old is more on the same level as me than the 22 yr old. Be careful!

Archived