whats going through her mind

onetime

Long story short. I had a LDR with this women. We weren't officially dating. She had an ex who was in her life but not on the physical aspect. A few months ago she found out she was pregnant. She didn't give me the date of conception, however she did give me the due date. After driving myself to the end of the internet it, 40 weeks prior to the due date I slept with her.

I did get the chance to talk to her and she said its wasn't mine it was her exes. She slept with him two weeks after she slept with me. She said she wished it was mine and all that jazz. I have been in NC for about 3 weeks since the long talk. Today I get a text saying hi. I respond asking ,"how you doing and tell her she will be a great mom and keep smiling, I will talk to you later".

I got no response and to be honest I am glad. That was the easiest way I could end the conversation because I still have feelings for this women. I wish her the best of luck and a happy life. My question is why would she text me again, even after the long talk we had a few weeks back that she needs to do what she has to do on her end, I can't be there for you?

She said alot of things, like she really regrets the choices that she made. I want to be there on a level where if she needs someone to talk to pick up the phone. But the otherside of me is like, "man this is bitter sweet". I hate feeling this way but I cannot help. So the women out they have any idea whats she is thinking?

I guess this wan't a long story short sorry!!!

If she pays close attention and has very regular monthly cycles she can tell, since she can only get pregnant during a very specific 48-72 hour time period each month. But I'm pretty much the only woman I know who keeps track of this... so who knows.

Archived