Mixed Signals and Mass Confusion. Help Please!?!

xNeverLetGox

Okay, so there is this guy that I really like named Jimmy.

We met through friends.

One night he came to see me when I was upset and we were standing out in the rain and he was hugging me and I pulled away he kissed me.

After a while of curling up in his car talking and everything, I asked him out.

He kissed me and told me, maybe, he wants to get to know me better first.

Then later on in the night we were curled up together in his car and he kissed my forehead and said, "Being here with you like this wants me to say yes so bad." but he never did.

Later in the week he got back with his ex of which was an off on relationship.

Which kinda broke our friendship cause I don't like her at all.

The just recently broke up again and he doesn't plan on getting back together with her. Him and I are talking like old times again but he told me he broke up with her cause he doesn't want a commitment right now but I still really like him, and I think that he likes me back but I don't know what to do.

Advice would be great.

Please and Thank you!

I really like him and no matter what I do I cant get him out of my head.

He is one of the sweetest people and he treats me like I am an actual person, and he never once has hinted on wanting me for my body, he is not that kind of person.

He is the kinda guy that makes me smile with the smallest things and even when he smiles and me I get that feeling that is so undescribable.

he doesn't want a commitment right now but I still really like him,

Please and Thank you!

The last part is irrelevant. If you want to deal with even more heartache by being willful when he has made himself clear, do so. I've been there, and it isn't worth it. He' isn't ready for a relationship right now.

I really like him and no matter what I do I cant get him out of my head.

He is one of the sweetest people and he treats me like I am an actual person, and he never once has hinted on wanting me for my body, he is not that kind of person.

He is the kinda guy that makes me smile with the smallest things and even when he smiles and me I get that feeling that is so undescribable.

Oh sweetie...don't ruin a good thing. Keep him at arms length and as a friend.

he is not that kind of person.

You may be quite right.. but when the hormones hit the fan, we sometimes become people we arn't. Thinking with our nether regions and not our brains.

Distract yourself with other things to get him off of your mind.

Oh sweetie...don't ruin a good thing. Keep him at arms length and as a friend.

You may be quite right.. but when the hormones hit the fan, we sometimes become people we arn't. Thinking with our nether regions and not our brains.

Distract yourself with other things to get him off of your mind.

Very true on that... But she should just let by-gones be by-gones. He just wants to have sex with her, and he seems to be putting on quite a good show to her trying to seem like he doesn't want to have sex with her. I guess we all make mistakes and learn from them. I'm not saying she is making a mistake, but I've done things like this before and I usually end up in tears and hating myself for a while.

He is one of the sweetest people QUOTE]

Perhaps you should get out more. He'll kiss you and string you along, then go back to his ex ??? Doesn't sound like he cares that much about you, honey.

He's toying with your emotions.

This guy sounds very selfish and immature- Don't be his consolation prize !

He chose her- That's your answer. I don't care if they broke up or not. Don't let him back into your life.

Don't be in a relationship with guy. I think he's better in your head than he is in reality.

I agree with most-he'll be back with her. I've seen it and been through it enough to know. If he couldn't say 'yes' the first time, then there's a reason. Save yourself some heartache and find a guy knows what he's got when he has you, and isn't thinking of what he might have with someone else. You're worth it.

Archived